Reviews for Fox in the Leaf
Vermillion54 chapter 9 . 8/7/2021
So... when you updated it in the update notice it has "fi" instead of "fix" XD
CanzetYote chapter 9 . 6/28/2021
"he said as he started to calm down a bit but still had tears streaming down his own muzzle"

1. When Naruto cried, did his tears specifically stream down:
A: The bridge of his muzzle and off the tip of his nose as he hung his head
or
B: The side of his snout diagonally and off his lower jaw and chin

2. Exactly how would Naruto react and what would he say to me if I hugged him, rubbed his back and licked those tears streaming down his muzzle with my tongue? Because every time I read that, I fantasize licking every last tear from Naruto's muzzle.

3. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the saltiest, how salty would Naruto's tears taste on my tongue if I licked them directly from his muzzle?

4. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being freezing cold and 10 being scalding hot, how warm were those tears streaming down Naruto's muzzle?

I know these questions are weird but please please PLEASE reply back!
TigrezzTail chapter 27 . 6/28/2021
Sneaky Asuma. Very clever 'theory' to distract everyone from fearing Naruto. And nice decision with Sakura and tenten. Since they both lost in canon, pairing them and having it a draw works perfectly! And poor Ino, i know how the girl feels.
Boomshanka chapter 50 . 5/20/2021
Is there any cliche's you're gonna avoid?

Naruto is beaten up everyday, yet he wants to protect everyone.
He is always a SIMP.
He becomes stronger, stronger, stronger, but still Sasuke gets away.
He is paired with Hinata, that's ok.
nitewolf423 chapter 54 . 5/11/2021
Sasuke Tayuya
FenreldStormblade chapter 63 . 5/1/2021
heheh very nicely done. I felt I needed to read this before your dxd one. thanks for the hard work on this story
FenreldStormblade chapter 30 . 4/30/2021
did you take inspiration from Inuyasha with the Blades of Wind... since one of his moves were Blades of Blood?
Darkjaden chapter 16 . 4/25/2021
Danzo sound really sus.
Kingkong101 chapter 8 . 4/15/2021
Another story with naruto being nothing more than a little bitch for konoha
Seankurt chapter 3 . 4/9/2021