Reviews for Fox in the Leaf
bloody dragon fang chapter 22 . 6/12/2019
life is getting complicated for Naruto
SkylerHollow chapter 22 . 6/12/2019
Thanks for the chapter, was a lot of fun and the ending was hilarious. I am very much appreciating that Naruto is keeping to a more mischievous personality, it definitely makes one think of a young kitsune. Looking forward to more and hope you have fun.
Seros109 chapter 22 . 6/12/2019
Ok ich muss einfach Fragen. Was zur Hölle hat Naruto getan, dass TenTen so sauer auf Ihn ist?

Nettes Kapitel, leider ohne Ino. Mehr Ino Zeit!

Mach weiter so und schöne Grüße aus Deutschland

Ok, I just have to ask. What the hell has Naruto done that TenTen is so mad at him?

Nice chapter, unfortunately without Ino. More ino time!

Keep up the good work and best regards from Germany
FireFox2590 chapter 22 . 6/12/2019
fox claw style!
LoreMaster015 chapter 22 . 6/12/2019
A good fighting style name that I think would fit Naruto is "Feral Fox", or "Fox Style" because of how he learned it and what the style itself requires to use correctly.
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 22 . 6/11/2019
Hi-larious
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2019
That scene with Gai and Kakashi was so good I was actually rolling in my bed, laughing very hard for like a minute.
9/10 skit.

Also, everything I post is rhetorical. Those questions about Akatsuki, just to give you ideas for spin-offs or some such.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2019
okay, I'll be content as long as this continues to be this floof-y.
BTW, what would happen if akatsuki got their hands on Naruto?
Would we get Juubi-Naruto from that?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2019
bruh, I was hoping Naruto'd end up OP.
Now I'm sad.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2019
there was no torture scene in this chapter, you big stinkie.
x1tears1X chapter 21 . 6/10/2019
Not sure who I'm rooting for more, ino or hinata. Maybe more for ino but I dunno.
Anywho, good work with this chapter. Looking forward for more. And poor naruto, he needs a break!
realfan16 chapter 21 . 6/10/2019
Tears Of Sadness T_T There Goes My Day. Almost Anything Now Is Better Than Maths Exam Tomorrow.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/9/2019
ino is actually in love with naruto! If she can only think of naruto and think about her supposedly love interest then naruto's the one! please pair her up with him and only make the pairing is only with ino and hinata! it's not a harem if it's only two!
Seros109 chapter 21 . 6/9/2019
Sehr interessant. Ich frage mich wie Ino und Hinata auf Narutos wahre Gestalt reagieren werden? Würde mich nicht wundern wenn Sakura plötzlich versuchen würde Naruto im Schlaf zu ermorden.

Du willst also nicht die Naruto Filme mit einbauen? Ansonsten wäre ja vor dem Examen noch das mit der Schauspielerprinzessin dran!

Oh bitte, packe Sakura nicht mit Haku zusammen.

Wird Naruto während des Examen Ino ignorieren, als wäre Sie Luft, nur um sein Versprechen zu halten? Oder wird Ino die Konfrontation erzwingen? Obwohl es wahrscheinlicher Shikamaru sein wird!

Mach weiter so und schöne Grüße aus Deutschland

Very interesting. I wonder how Ino and Hinata will react to Naruto's true form? I would not be surprised if Sakura suddenly tried to murder Naruto in his sleep.

So you do not want to include the Naruto movies? Otherwise, even before the exam would be the turn of the actor's princess!

Oh please, do not pack Sakura with Haku.

Will Naruto ignore Ino during the exams, as if she were air just to keep his promise? Or will Ino force the confrontation? Although it will be more likely Shikamaru!

Keep up the good work and best regards from Germany
SkylerHollow chapter 21 . 6/8/2019
Thanks for the chapter, curious on how the interactions of Sakura with Naruto involved are going to go from now on...
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »