Reviews for Fox in the Leaf
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2019
Or you just decide on what you want for the story...keeps plot holes from showing up as often.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
Wow got real at end...good job dude!
god of all chapter 13 . 4/18/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
seraphimnight chapter 13 . 4/18/2019
Your development is going really well, and if I may suggest something, if you decide you want both girls to end up with Naruto, try building their relationship.
JF82 chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
Hinata and ino only! Its not a harem if its just two! So for me it a harem if its three or more! So please just let it be them, it will make it more complicated if its three or more!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
Yeah make ino fall in love with naruto the moment she rubs his whiskers! Yeah!
ToV chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
I know what you talk about with the first version of naruto being a fox. I think it was more of a one-shot chapter and a idea he worked on
SakuraKoi chapter 13 . 4/17/2019
so good i want more
atengawchok chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
Naruino please! There plenty of naruhina. And it's getting boring! Both can make more interesting, so make it only them! Adding more would make it more annoying trying to make scenes for others and tiring! Have to be committed and dedicated like the person who wrote eroninja, now that is a true writer! As for the story it is excellent and very entertaining! Should also build a silent rivalry between hinata and ino and putting naruto on the spot or in the spotlight with their flirting and him running away from the situation! Like game between the two girls!
Uzukaki chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
YOOOOOOUUUUUUITTTHHHH
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
Naruto’s next parable on Kakashi should before very hour he is late “Gai” tears a page out of Icha Icha and burns it in front of Kakashi.

Nice revenge on the Hyuuga clan, very well done and creative.
PartyinLA chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
Let it be a naruhina! I don’t mind Ino but If anything I see her with Shikamaru. Another good chapter by the way!
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
This was an interesting read, I look forward to seeing what comes next. Although the same time I'm curious to see how Naruto handles some of the future problems.
NaruHinaF chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
Have Naruto end with Hinata. Whereas have Ino have a crush on both Sasuke and Sai.
AnimeKing211 chapter 13 . 4/16/2019
Somehow, I knew Danzo will never stop being evil.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »