Reviews for Fox in the Leaf
NiebieskiLis chapter 11 . 4/12/2019
Hell yeah prank Hyuga clan till they cry and beg for mercy Kiba and Iruka schould feel lucky ,dictionary of Uchiha is pure gold .Speaking about prick Naruto schould prank him in chunnin exams when he comes late remove his clothes or something That would be entrance :)
Uzukaki chapter 11 . 4/12/2019
I wonder if you're going to do the typical 'Naruto hates D ranks schtick' or if you're going to have him be more laidback. Liked the chapter by the way.
PartyinLA chapter 11 . 4/11/2019
I appreciate the fact you made Naruto dislike Sakura because she was pretty annoying in part 1. I do enjoy Naruhina so no complains here at all. Keep doing ya thing and don’t stop!
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 11 . 4/11/2019
Great read, I look forward to hearing how Naruto humiliated Hinata's Clan elders and father.
Kaisha chapter 10 . 4/10/2019
Make it black with orange embroidering saying something like," Fear me." or something along that line, but a dark orange that makes it incredibly difficult to pick out in stealth ops.
kyekye chapter 10 . 4/9/2019
love it update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2019
It’s good I like a lot
Crimson chapter 10 . 4/8/2019
Good Story. Really like it.
Mirosai chapter 10 . 4/9/2019
Please don't turn Naruto into a human with fox ears or whatever else. A pairing with Naruto in his fox form is really rare, and I don't think I've ever seen such a pairing that wasn't just a lemon. But I do think it's possible to pull off.
jerniman chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
Not a bad start, it has my attention.
bloody dragon fang chapter 10 . 4/8/2019
Interesting chapter
thor94 chapter 10 . 4/8/2019
fun chapter.
But always think romance pairing is too much weird her, excepted if you give naruto a true physical hybrid form, no henge-illusion, but a true genetic one (means if a dna sample is taken the result will come back as human-kitsune live being). an human girl paired with an animal could only work in pure smut fic, not in adventure fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2019
No foreign girls. Theres WAY less NaruxIno pairings so they have my vote. No more tell for a while or Narutos growth would just seem ridiculous.
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 10 . 4/8/2019
Not bad
SakuraKoi chapter 10 . 4/8/2019
so good will naruto's team be ino hinata and kakashi?
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »