Reviews for Fox in the Leaf
NiebieskiLis chapter 5 . 3/25/2019
Ok i'm confused What did Hiruzen did to change him back ? was that long term genjutsu to hide his true form , reverse transformation that works similar to Inuzuka clan dog human tranformation ?Im certain im missing something
seraphimnight chapter 5 . 3/25/2019
Not gonna lie, i kinda hoped Naruto would stay in fox form, or only be able to turn mostly human
Splaaash-attack chapter 4 . 3/24/2019
Great chapter
NiebieskiLis chapter 4 . 3/24/2019
Fox Naruto is so cute I wonder if he can change animal human form in future also I guess Toad contract is impossible now
thor94 chapter 4 . 3/24/2019
interesting flashback, and again that asshole minato somewhat putthe safety of naruto torturers above his own family. Hope when minato will reappear, naruto won't forgive his father like in the manga.
Also glad to see that the mob will be punished. Hope hiruzen will investigate more and also punish all villagers having an hand in all former mobs (not only this one, but everyone involved in all attacks on naruto since his birth). Also hope for the council, it is not only one but at least most or all civilian part of council and maybe one or few of shinobi one who will be punished and executed (to show the village, that whatever your are civilian or part of shinobi clan no one is above laws)
jenuzumaki chapter 4 . 3/24/2019
I’m glad that the Hokage took actions immediately and all involved would receive punishments for what was done to poor Naruto.

Will he get back his human form or will he stay as a fox? I know from last chapter that Kurama will give him back his memories when he gets older.
Beastyd22 chapter 4 . 3/23/2019
Awesome stuff man keep up the awesome work and keep updating story really does have unlimited potential to be totally awesome,so please keep up the awesomeness.
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 4 . 3/23/2019
Damn
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2019
Good story so far interesting idea though wonder if Naruto will be able to turn back into a human later on with fox tails and ears. As for pairings if single pairing I vote for Hinata if you do a harem don't make it to big like 2-4 should do.
thor94 chapter 3 . 3/22/2019
so look inoichi know the truth and will follow kurama advice.
Also i forgot about the harem suggestion in previous chapter.
I don't think a romance pairing and less an harem fit here. Maybe if naruto was a sort of anthro hybrid (human with fox ears and tails), it could work, but not with a full fox naruto. It would be not different than the inuzuka clan having sex with their nin-dogs.
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 3 . 3/22/2019
This Is Good!
dont like harems chapter 2 . 3/20/2019
I dont really like harems, either they cheapen the pairings or they cheapen the story/plot as "harem maintanance" is the main focus.

Unless the plot IS harem maintanance...
fusion721 chapter 3 . 3/22/2019
this is good, the next chapter shall be epic!
bloody dragon fang chapter 3 . 3/21/2019