Reviews for Fox in the Leaf
Splaaash-attack chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
Looks awesome, I’m not super keen on a harem but again it’s your story I’m sure I’ll like it either way!
toshiro12 chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
Please don't do a harem! I really like your story right now! I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot thickens. I pretty sure the fox is naruto and I hope he keeps trusting Hinata since Iruka was the one that pulled her away. Aww this is so cute!
thor94 chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
so you turned naruto into full baby fox? kinda weird.
Like said before, really hope every single people having an hand in that incident will by punished and killed (including the entire civilian council since not only they kept him busy on dirty purpose with fake excuse but also illegally used his seal to give mission, and it is nothing more than usurpation of power and high treason that deserve death)
thor94 chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
look interesting.
Poor naruto, really hope you plan all the people in the mob WITHOUT SINGLE EXCEPTION (including all chunins) being punished (aka tortured) and publicy executed in the main place of konoha in the next chapters (not in dozen, not years laters, but very soon)
Vaend chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
Great idea: I am looking forward to the next update. If you do decide to include a pairing I would personally prefer Naruto and Hinata. Regardless, looking forward to the next chapter!
AnimeKing211 chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
Aren't you going to fix the coded format?
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79