Reviews for Killing Me Slowly
Thedogguardian chapter 15 . 7/6
I am reading this in is a movie of beauty and the beast is Emma Watson,aka hermionie !
Perfect choice for a song here since it describes what happens.
I love your story!
Im actually worried about you? I just finished ch 25 and i love the story so far - but where did you go? You kept saying you wouldn't leave this story - and then you just vanish? Are you alright?

I would love it if you continued the story but I'm guessing that's not gonna happen :/
Ice Queen chapter 25 . 5/17
How dare you stop writhing it was just getting really good and I've been enjoying it so much ugggggg you need to start writing your ass af again. Love the Ice Queen
SLYTHINDOR77 chapter 1 . 4/18
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I AM GOING TO KILL LUCIUS NOW. FIRST I'LL CRUCIO HIM. THEN I'LL PUT A VARIETY OF DARK CURSES ON HIM. THEN I WILL STAB HIM SLOWLY IN THE HEART WITH A BLUNT DAGGER. AHHHHHHHHHHH
ok lol sorry for ranting I just hate lucius sooo much
This is really good, been looking around for a angsty draco story for a while.
It's really well written and from the first chapter I think it also has a good plot!
Keep writing
geerterri chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I, too, would like to see you complete this story. However, if you could do it without the excessive A/N's and the song lyrics it would be even better. They take up way too much space that could be used for the actual story.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/9/2016
Dammit, please post more. It's been 12 years.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
Please update
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
*Aims wand at lucius* CRUCIO!
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Wow
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Awesome lol Draco u and I are going insane
DWdemigod11 chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Woah..this was updated in 2004? These fanfiction things go wayyy back lol..great story btw..just wish u would've finished it :/
JuliaPossum chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
Oooo! Nice! Everything is so exciting! I have a suggestion though. Would it be possible to make it more obvious when the story starts after the A/N? Maybe a line break or bolding the A/N. And could you please make it more obvious what's part of the song and what's part if the story? I just sometimes get confused when I can't tell which is which. I love your story though! Can't wait until the next chappie!
makethecontract chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
I love this story and have to know what happens next! PLEASE write more soon? It just keeps getting better and better! I wonder when Harry and Ron will find out... Anyway, keep up the awesome work and write more please :)
Akiza1 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Oh my I started reading this and got to the end today. Now I can not wait to read more!
The monkey says moo chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
Voldie sounds so much like Darth Vader xD

I just HAD to say that.

I don't have a fanfiction account, sorry for being anonamouse(and sorry for my bad spelling)