Reviews for Killing Me Slowly
Randomperson chapter 25 . 7/27
OMG I NEED TO REAS MOREEEEEEEEEEE
goldenbiebah chapter 25 . 6/27
I’m actually heartbroken that this story was never finished... It is one of my favorite hp fics I’ve ever read and I absolutely HATE that whoever wrote this could leave their readers hanging like that. I don’t know what to say except that I won’t be getting over this story for a long time...
SoKeefe4ever chapter 20 . 4/5
This is so well written! I've read this story a thousand times, but... it's so good! And the thing about Dobby... :'(
Hey is this ever gonna continue? Just asking btw
Thedogguardian chapter 15 . 7/6/2017
I am reading this in is a movie of beauty and the beast is Emma Watson,aka hermionie !
Perfect choice for a song here since it describes what happens.
I love your story!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/20/2017
Im actually worried about you? I just finished ch 25 and i love the story so far - but where did you go? You kept saying you wouldn't leave this story - and then you just vanish? Are you alright?

I would love it if you continued the story but I'm guessing that's not gonna happen :/
Ice Queen chapter 25 . 5/17/2017
How dare you stop writhing it was just getting really good and I've been enjoying it so much ugggggg you need to start writing your ass af again. Love the Ice Queen
SLYTHINDOR77 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I AM GOING TO KILL LUCIUS NOW. FIRST I'LL CRUCIO HIM. THEN I'LL PUT A VARIETY OF DARK CURSES ON HIM. THEN I WILL STAB HIM SLOWLY IN THE HEART WITH A BLUNT DAGGER. AHHHHHHHHHHH
ok lol sorry for ranting I just hate lucius sooo much
This is really good, been looking around for a angsty draco story for a while.
It's really well written and from the first chapter I think it also has a good plot!
Keep writing
geerterri chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I, too, would like to see you complete this story. However, if you could do it without the excessive A/N's and the song lyrics it would be even better. They take up way too much space that could be used for the actual story.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/9/2016
Dammit, please post more. It's been 12 years.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
Please update
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
*Aims wand at lucius* CRUCIO!
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Wow
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Awesome lol Draco u and I are going insane
DWdemigod11 chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Woah..this was updated in 2004? These fanfiction things go wayyy back lol..great story btw..just wish u would've finished it :/