Reviews for The Ravenwing Chronicles
aaaaab chapter 5 . 12/14/2003
oh, poor Morigan! Why does every one have to be so mean?
okay good job! I really like the story. I think Kurt is her brother or something like that. Please update soon!
thanks for the email!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Hi! I am so sorry that I lied about updating but I had to go to the store and that took about 5 hours and when I got home I didn't have any time to update! But I will try to update by christmas, probably before that. Anyways, will you please put more! I really think that this story is great and I want to see more!
Nothing Hinders chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
aww, poor Morigan. I WOULD BE YOUR FRIEND MORIGAN! oh well...
Fritz Will Get You chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
Yay! I rock! *starts rocking around* Na NA NA!
Arrele: O.O
Me: *stops* OOps. Anyways, HOW COME EVERYONE IS SO MEAN! I mean, she's a good person! A GOOD PERSON!
Arrele: It's okay! Don't go crazy! *hidesin the corner*
Me: *takes a deep breath* Fine. PUT MORE! I did on my story, take a look! oh, and PUT MORE!
Nothing Hinders chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
you should try to upload faster and make longer chapters
Fritz Will Get You chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
Cool! Freaky nightmare. Poor Morigan, Iwonder what will happen in later chapters... *hint hint*
Fritz Will Get You chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Hi! I got your review! Thanks for the ideas! Um, I don't exactly have any ideas...
Maybe Morigan meets Kurt, or she explores the mansion and finds more of her past? I am bad at coming up with ideas. That's why I asked you to help me with my story! *chuckles* Your story is great, just put more!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
HEY! I found one of your stories! *dances* YAY!
Very good, it would be even better if you put more... *hint hint* Please?
Nothing Hinders chapter 3 . 11/27/2003
this is a good story. if you try and update faster people might review more. later! :)

~Toilet Seat girl, George Lass
Athela chapter 3 . 7/21/2003
nice nice...i love it;) keep it up;) hoping for new chapters;) if you like lotr rea

read my fic. thanks;)

RogueVampyre chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
Mystique as a good guy (more likely gal) is a new idea i haven't seen. i like it that you have her changing. i like morigan too. i wanna know what happens next so keep going and don't listen to your friends.
tortuga23 chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
nice. pretty cool.
Mangolia-kiss chapter 3 . 5/11/2003
Yay, sweetness! I hope to see more chapters soon!
Cassie-bear01 chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
hehe cool..a nice mystique! i cant wait to read more!
Maladicta chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
very good. love the name. the great queen and supreme war goddess of the triune. chilling.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »