Reviews for The Last Prayer
Silhouette of a Life chapter 14 . 2h
Cool story, but honestly the lemons and smut are boring. It's the same thing copy and pasted again and again. I honestly don't understand how anyone can enjoy reading these sex scenes. So this is where I bow out, I've simply been skipping over the sex scenes but theyre way to numerous. I personally don't mind a lemon here or there, but when that is the backbone of the story it's just not worth the effort to truly dive into it. Anyway good luck with the fic, this is just not my cup of tea.
Indian otako chapter 42 . 5/12
Are you gonna continue or is this story abandoned?
WriteGameSaitama chapter 34 . 5/11
fic is fun so far! side note, itachi being in kinha makes no sense in this timeline. the reason he went there before the Akatsuki we're ready to take the Ninetails was to give a warning to Danzo. Since the dandaime couldn't protect Sasuke anymore he wanted to remind Danzo that he is still watching and dangerous. Obito explained this when revealing the truth of the massacre to Sasuke
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 1 . 5/9
The struggle to make him believe is annoying.
Eleesar chapter 15 . 4/28
This is the third time I've read this fanfic (because I like it a lot) and I don't remember if I already commented on it before because I don't feel like going through all the reviews you have but I don't see the same thing you want to fix with Sakura and her obsession with Sasuke is it the same that Naruto has with Sakura? I don't remember if in the manga they say how Naruto meets Sakura or why he loves/obsessed with her, but I think it's something you should have changed a bit here (I don't remember if you change it later). Thanks for the great story.
blandshit000 chapter 1 . 4/24
(banshee157) 5 months since last update... update awaited
We are the consumers. We are the Gods deciding the fate of your stories. you, a mere author, needs to deliver when we ask and whatever we ask for. That being said; please update, pretty please...
No one gives a shit about that buffy fic. Update the one that has over 8k followers, dumbass! Tired of fucking waiting!
hurry da fuk up chapter 1 . 4/18
yo man, where's that sandwich? Also stop updating the fics no one cares about instead of the one everyone been's askin for.
Bro I need a chapter more than I need water right now, I know that buffy fic got the juices flowing, hope it can spill on over to this fic, at least for a chapter or two LOL (i cri pls cum bac ;_;)
Cameron Booth chapter 11 . 4/18
so far I can say... GREAT FUC'KING JOB AUTHOR!
banshee157 chapter 1 . 4/16
guest, you aren't alone who wants karin to join the bed.
banshee157 chapter 1 . 4/16
it seems people really cannot read and are ready to argue...
stating again, some parts about this are better than eroninja...
some parts are better of eroninja than this.
eroninja- ve ... good arsenal and more mature naruto, character development, loads of characters,
good fights, no sudden power-up but with due time, characters connected early
now coming to terms with feelings (character development)
-ve ... everything seems to go his way, no matter what he does - he
and girls are always right, central characters cannot stand other pov or
anything against their ideology (basically they are always right), other male
characters are not strong enough, only he and girls get powered up, girls
connect way too fast, in the name of peace and love do whatever that suits
your agenda
last prayer - ve... slow build of relations, morally ambiguity, better depictions of emotions, still
learning
-ve... too fast powerups, naruto not mature out of bedroom, lack of arsenal for now,
fight scenes aren't exactly the best

before anyone says about the points I've mentioned... eroninja is a big fic compared to this so it obviously has more and - for itself. As for the author Lemonsage, he's done a great job, portrayal of so many characters and keeping both visions (characters are always right) (shading them), the powers are not well explained, naruto just gets them because of bijuu or no explanation.

Grae has far better grip on the human emotions and their portrayal and also power up are too fast but the explanation behind powers are good. sufferings, past traumas are good, characters are constantly developing.

hoping this satisfies your curiosity, if not, then you are just another toxic fan of eroninja and immature yourself.
this fic is by no means the best... it has its positives and negatives just like every fic.
its for author to decide what he does with his fic,
either you connect or you don't.
so next time before you go nuclear for other's opinion just realise it is their opinion just like you have yours.
Vick chapter 5 . 4/15
Kurenai is really acting like a bitch.
Is this as boring to write, as it was to read?
If it is then you have my respect, dear author, for keeping up consistently with the level of mediocrity.
P.S. blandshit000 (banshee157) needs to shut the fuck up! eroninja is better, bitch!
4,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »