Reviews for The Last Prayer
LilAlexzz chapter 43 . 6h
I think this is one of the best Naruto fanfics or the best I've read, thank you very much author-san for the chapter and hopefully you will be updating more chapters, may you do well in life.
Art Fan chapter 43 . 2/20
The last prayer is one of the best stories I have ever read, fanfiction or otherwise. It is rare to read a story like this one. The perfect mixture of love, erotics, a journey from weak to strenght and not to forget involving future knowledge without time travel.

The progression of Naruto's involvement with Kurenai to their love, fixing Sakura, specially the idea of mixing the hundred healing with the eight gates, her losing her obession with Sasuke. Making peace between konoha and Suna, with Temari's wedding to Naruto to seal the peace.

I have read stories that had concepts like time travel, political marriage, Naruto x kurenai, saving Haku and many others but no writter could write said story concepts like you did, much less mix it all up in this masterpiece.

THANK YOU for your time and dedication. I'll wait impatiently for an update, any update. Good luck!
J chapter 42 . 2/18
Hey can you do the Itachi making breakfast for Sasuke. You can see it in YouTube. Kinda funny.
blasterdog chapter 43 . 2/19
Great story
AzrealKills chapter 43 . 2/18
thankyoi for blessing me with a new chapter just saw the notification when looking through my FFN notifs list i had honestly been waiting a year for this chapter and it did not disappoint
xX kelrim Xx chapter 43 . 2/13
Muito legal o capĂ­tulo, ansioso por mais!
Luciendar chapter 43 . 2/9
This fic... well, I can easily say I've never been more divided on how I felt on a fic before.

At certain points I thought it was absolute rubbish. I maintain that what happens early on between Sakura and Ino, not to mention how quickly and simply it's moved past, is the worst part of this story.

That said, I felt like many parts of the story had some of the most realistic character progression I've ever read. While some of what you've written seemed like it could've just been referenced as having happened "off page" so to speak, it all felt so fleshed out. We knew why characters reacted certain ways and felt certain things. It left me feeling far more connected to the characters and able to care more about the situations. Kurenai's struggle with accepting her own feelings, Ino moving past her trauma and owning up to her own mistakes, Sakura accepting her obsession for what it is, and Naruto just trying to understand his precious people and find a place for himself. It was fantastic.

So, in parting, good luck moving forward and thanks for all your hard work.
Luciendar chapter 37 . 2/8
Hearing the way different people rationalize the Hiraishin is always interesting. Yours didn't make much sense to me but, meh. Who cares? Orochimaru got pawned, and in the end, isn't that what really matters?
Luciendar chapter 33 . 2/8
I hate the wait, but handling this any other way would've been wrong. It would've been ooc for Kurenai and felt less like a romance and more like a smut fic. If you've don't anything well in this fic is been managing relationships, romantic and otherwise. Not that I agree with them all, but there was always logic there.

Great chapter.
Luciendar chapter 32 . 2/8
I can't like this chapter. You can't up with a lame excuse to make this fight hard for Naruto. It was stupid and proved nothing.

Naruto used the fox's chakra in the originated timeline so you can't even validate him proving something by not. And let's be honest, Gara just isn't as tough as you made him out to be. It was a poorly reasoned and poorly written chapter that dragged the rest of the great parts down with it.
Luciendar chapter 30 . 2/8
Ok, Mabui's fetish was hilarious.
Luciendar chapter 26 . 2/7
Wow. Didn't even take him a while chapter to decide to forgive her and move past it. I don't think a word exists that describes how stupid I think that is. It's kind of impressive in a really sad kind of way.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 43 . 2/7
Another great chapter glad it finally came about after so long, seems Karin's falling for Itachi, kind of strange that Kiba seems to think Ino is his he's a joke after all, sad about the Hiatus BUT real life always comes first so do what u need to do.
LEPS069 chapter 20 . 2/5
I really hope Karin is part of the harem, for me Sasuke doesn't deserve nearly as much love as Karin, Ino or Sakura. And I hope Anko can be part of it too, but that's not really urgent for now, but Karin can't be with anyone other than Narutinho.
DarthPrince chapter 17 . 2/5
That father really is trying to win Darwin's award, isn't he. You need to have some kind of talent to be this stupid. A shinobi (even if retired) who wants to kill the village jinchuuriki. Who tells his daughter to kill him. In the village.
Literally too stupid to let live.
4,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »