Reviews for A Broly's Fairy Tail
When comes the next chapter?
supersaiyanman290 chapter 10 . 9/17/2019
Good luck with class and until the next chapter of this story.
supersaiyanman290 chapter 9 . 9/17/2019
Great lemon
supersaiyanman290 chapter 8 . 9/17/2019
Super
supersaiyanman290 chapter 7 . 9/17/2019
Great idea man and super broly so fresh man and you can do great things with broly and beyond on what he did in the movies and second I like Erza and cana and mirajane sounds fine to me.
I'm fine with lemon with Erza and broly and broly big guy so he going need these girls to please this monster guy.
I wish you would reconsider add ultear to broly harem and he 8 foot tall and he a big guy and going need lol of women to please him wink if you know what i mean.
supersaiyanman290 chapter 6 . 9/17/2019
loving it.
supersaiyanman290 chapter 5 . 9/17/2019
Ok can ultear be in broly harem.
supersaiyanman290 chapter 4 . 9/17/2019
Amusing and broly tall guy and needs busty girls and to fixed my mistake and broly need few busty women for him.
supersaiyanman290 chapter 3 . 9/17/2019
Hahaahah loving it and yes give broly a harem for the fun of it.
Broly damn big he needs more guys to please this dude for his harem.
supersaiyanman290 chapter 2 . 9/17/2019
Sweet chapter and broly in his wrath form.
supersaiyanman290 chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
Great start
superbroly2020 chapter 10 . 9/17/2019
Good one and be exciting for the next part and see broly have fun next.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 10 . 8/27/2019
Awesome chapter once again. Also, I forgot to mention it last chapter, but I loved how Broly transformed when he came. Anyway, I look forward to next chapter, as well as Broly's fights!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 9 . 8/27/2019
Yeah, I'd agree. Semi-hard, Broly's dick would probably indeed be around 10 or 11 inches. Fully erect, though? Well, I could be wrong, but since Broly is almost 10 feet tall and has a build to match his height, I would estimate that when fully erect, his dick would be somewhere between 18 and 22 inches. Anyway, I love it! Wonderful chapter!
Evilbadger chapter 5 . 8/27/2019
if you're gonna make broly be in a relationship with more than one person, I'm out. later.