Reviews for A Broly's Fairy Tail
dbsfan4life014 chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Interesting and yes even Broly powerlevel and cool to see broly start off and rock the fairy tail world would be fun to see happen and have a busty harem for this pure heart guy and he very much deserved it more then any thing.
superbroly2020 chapter 7 . 4/10/2019
Dang Broly beast mode in this chapter and harem list for Broly is excellent and ultear well maybe you could push in the broly harem list a little bit.
Overall story is fine to me and pleasure reading your work and read later and take care.
superbroly2020 chapter 6 . 4/10/2019
oh my what a chapter.
superbroly2020 chapter 5 . 4/10/2019
Cana great character and she be good for broly and erza and possible good harem here and many readers like harem and heck even i do.
superbroly2020 chapter 4 . 4/10/2019
This story good and dxd one with gohan im both interesting in reading and big dragon ball fan and even super fan.
So glad the new broly movie did well in the theaters and this story with him is super.
superbroly2020 chapter 3 . 4/10/2019
Broly tall guy for sure heheheh and like your work so far.
superbroly2020 chapter 2 . 4/10/2019
Arther morgan nice name and like Broly last name also and how broly got a good father and like how you done work with broly and the other characters.
superbroly2020 chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
A Broly in fairy tail sounds exciting and well count me in and this story looks to be blasted from the comments I am seeing from the other readers and this story intrigued to a start and how broly got to fairy tail world.
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 7 . 4/10/2019
Man a pleasure To read and yes broly and erza and cana and mirajane sounds good to me and im sure other readers agreed too.
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 6 . 4/10/2019
Hey man don't give up on this story and because this story is really good to let go and many other writer haven't done a broly harem story like this one. So I give my also support to this story and you man.
Yes phantom lord paying price for messing with a saiyan is last thing the enemy wants to do.
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 5 . 4/10/2019
Just love the way you done broly background story from the get go and now secrets and curious to see broly learn more about his saiyan powers of legend.
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 4 . 4/10/2019
Naruto pretty cool but Super broly is much better and so hyped went i watch the super broly movie.
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 3 . 4/10/2019
Ohh heheeh broly all the way man and glad to see these girls wanting him.
By the way I do like harem stories like The Golden fairy if you read it before but this story sure is interesting thought.
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 2 . 4/10/2019
I have to give you credit Titanfall007 your story impressive me and glad i found it on here on fanfiction.
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
I finally found a new broly and fairy tail story and man broly needs one and hard to find on here since his new broly movie come out on dvd.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »