Reviews for A Broly's Fairy Tail
johnjiro21 chapter 3 . 3/21/2019
keep updating.. your story is amazing
JensenDaniels32 chapter 3 . 3/21/2019
AWESOME! Although, like I said in the previous chapter, even as a baby Broly was stronger than anybody in the Fairy Tail universe. Piccolo blew up the moon with a power level of around 1,000, and Broly was born with a power level of 10,000. Anyway, I love what you did with Broly and Ezra, and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 2 . 3/21/2019
Awesome! However, I think Brody is beyond any S-class wizard. Actually, he was far beyond anything in the Fairy Tail universe as a baby (10,000 power level, and Piccolo blew up the moon while his power level was around 1,000).
JensenDaniels32 chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
Your story does have potential save for a few things. First of all, get a Beta reader. You need it. Secondly, write in past tense, makes it so much better to read. Lastly, don't put AN in the middle of the chapter. They are distracting af.
johnjiro21 chapter 2 . 3/20/2019
hope you update soon.. this is a good story
TeraBaapBSDK chapter 2 . 3/20/2019
man all is accepted, but how the fuck he learned KI, because saiyans never knew about KI at all, not even an ounce of it
ericsofly2 chapter 2 . 3/19/2019
It ok. Also your stories are so interesting and good that I keep coming back for more so keep up the good work and Great work on today's chapter.
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
I was thinking maybe Cana
Guest Isa chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
This...This has potential. More than a few grammar problems but the meaning comes through. Especially considering it's BR: Broly and not Legendary Broly. Or is it?

Anyway keep at it.

Last question, are you gonna make this a Broly-insert where he destroys everything or are you gonna add his own storylines and have villains react to his presence, and all that?

Food for thought.
TeraBaapBSDK chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
please no harem
darkstel chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
no harem, no reader.
Shu Kurenai chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
Can't wait to read more!
ericsofly2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
Interesting and great story. I choose Cana to be added since she never gets any love in great fan fiction or any
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7