Reviews for Complications
Atenea217 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Ohh come on.. I cant believe there wasnt more updates to this!
KayleeBlack chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
this is really good! its realy different then wat i have read before. PLEASSE could u contiune after the 7 years that have passed! PLEASE i really love this story. i want to know how it ends!

ms. polaris black chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
so i just found this...and im so sad you have never updated any im very very curious! )...i wish i had the chance to read more...!
JustTrippin chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
No you just cant leave it there. Update soon please. Oh please. I like it soo much
sdove05 chapter 6 . 9/28/2006
This is an interesting story. I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Death-Muncher chapter 6 . 5/17/2006
This is a really good story and doesn't deserve to be given up on. I remember reading it ages ago and I'd completely forgotten about it. Please please update it soon.
Nooka chapter 6 . 4/30/2005

Please update it please! (I should really check dates before reading stuff)
Forrest chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
I love your story!

It rocks! Please put the next chapter up soon!
oceanjewel chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
OMG plz continue this itz excellent i cant w8 2 find out wat happens
LudicrousConclusions chapter 6 . 9/16/2003
Wow! I really love this story. I'm a sucker for AUs, and this one really has a great twist. It's a little disjointed, and it was hard to follow in some places, but it's great when the pieces fall into place. And I really like the NotAnEvilBastard!Peter. Actually, you've made all the characters nicely sympathetic. The poor kids- what an awful mess!

Please finish this... I know, I know, OOtP did awful things to many stories started prior to it's publication. But... please?
Mordecai chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
Argh! Cliffhanger!

Update soon...I love this fic _
Lord R chapter 5 . 6/4/2003
Fascinating...this is absolutely an amzing piece! Well done!
joyfulgirl chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
Oh, very intriguing! Came here off the link from SBRL, and just read the whole thing through- fascinating! I have to admit, I’m a bit confused right now, but I can’t wait for the next update. This is such a cool twist you’ve added, and I can’t wait to see how it turns out! So well done!

citrus scented chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
ohh! complications, complictions...I can see why its called that now!

poor, poor harry! oh its so frustrating not knowing more! please continue, I have enjoyed this so far imensly!

please update soon!
zdarkz chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
Poor Remus... This is a really kewl twist on things. So James was a Death Eater or did Voldemort take his wand and kill Lily? But then why were there TWO Avada Kedavra spells on James' wand?