Reviews for The Winged and Flightless
sumquadsum chapter 4 . 6/3
I’ve read and reread all of this story even chapter 5 but since you can only comment once I’m putting this here. I’m so in love with this story! Please please update or let us know if this is now discontinued. Thanks!
Can u please update
kittykatbraga chapter 5 . 5/4
Hi I'm really into this story. Are you going to carry on with it?
kittykatbraga chapter 2 . 5/4
I loved the bit where Sam was tucked into Dean ️
moreauuwork chapter 5 . 3/30
omg, this is so great! I really want to see what happens next! Will Sam put up a fight? Will Dean come in at the last moment? Will Sam interact with the others in a calm tone or just be silent? I need to know!

I really hope you update this, author 3
Wow, I love this crossover. Please update soon
iyalode chapter 5 . 1/16
"Persuade with your words if you can" says Fury. Fury of all people going for the soft approach..and Natasha points a gun as soon as the door opens. What the hell?
Lady Loki chapter 5 . 1/9
This is a amazing fanfic keep up the great work! Please update soon I really want to know what happens next.
KillgarraghForever chapter 4 . 1/4
If you guys capture Sam to catch Dean, you're going to all die.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2020
I love this story pls update soon but take your time if other things are going on
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
AHHHH! This story is so cool and amazing pleeeeaase update soon! Cause this story is driving me crazy!I'm just so curios as to what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2020
I love it. I love how you took a commonish idea and made it your own. Like the fact that it’s Sam and Dean going to the Avengers and not Jack. Wow. You left me on cliffhanger. Keep up the good work!
LuciferRedeemed chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
Love the story! Hope you update soon!
Snaileer chapter 5 . 10/7/2020
Yeeeesssss! You updated! Thank you! I love this story and I love the plot! You’re amazing as a writer! Thank you
Arantxa2020 chapter 5 . 9/26/2020
Smh
They picked the wrong ones. Keep up the good work