Reviews for The Winged and Flightless
Kaltie chapter 5 . 12/1/2022
Well this story has an awesome start and I can’t wait for the confrontation that’ll likely come especially since Sam will probably go without grace for a while, but hopefully suspicion can be eased between the two groups soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2022
Too bad this has not been updated. Really good plot going on here
Uiniki chapter 5 . 2/13/2022
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! (-) ( )
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2022
NOOO! I REALLY LIKE IT SO FUCKING MUCH! PLEASE FINISH IT
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2022
Fuck. I need more! IM REALLY ENJOYING THIS
KestrelCrystal569 chapter 5 . 12/27/2021
Love this story. Very unique and interesting idea! I can't wait for you to update and keep it going
sumquadsum chapter 4 . 6/3/2021
I’ve read and reread all of this story even chapter 5 but since you can only comment once I’m putting this here. I’m so in love with this story! Please please update or let us know if this is now discontinued. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2021
Can u please update
kittykatbraga chapter 5 . 5/4/2021
Hi I'm really into this story. Are you going to carry on with it?
kittykatbraga chapter 2 . 5/4/2021
I loved the bit where Sam was tucked into Dean ️
mmmyeahnosorry chapter 5 . 3/30/2021
omg, this is so great! I really want to see what happens next! Will Sam put up a fight? Will Dean come in at the last moment? Will Sam interact with the others in a calm tone or just be silent? I need to know!

I really hope you update this, author 3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2021
Wow, I love this crossover. Please update soon
iyalode chapter 5 . 1/16/2021
"Persuade with your words if you can" says Fury. Fury of all people going for the soft approach..and Natasha points a gun as soon as the door opens. What the hell?
Lady Loki chapter 5 . 1/9/2021
This is a amazing fanfic keep up the great work! Please update soon I really want to know what happens next.
KillgarraghForever chapter 4 . 1/4/2021
If you guys capture Sam to catch Dean, you're going to all die.