Reviews for Bloodstained Pentagram
Hime no Yuugi chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Hime: it may be 10 years but I hope you will finish this great story, I will be eagerly waiting hope you will do this! I will be heartbroken if you don't (tears well up in eyes)
Codie chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
I love this story please continue it
HeartXCrossbones chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
This story is Awsome!
wolfvonbiele93 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
dang, this story is good! i love your descriptive writing style! i can't wait till you update ( yes, i know you have more chapters out, but only 7; i can't wait for more!) keep the drama coming!
Starwings1 chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
Hey!Love ya story Hope ya update and all that!Oh YAH!Why isn't there any romance between Yami and Yugi?Just wondering!
lesha chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
i absalutly love your story and i realy carnt wait for the next chapter

please say your updating soon i want to know what happens

have fun

]

x
fox gal chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
NO NOT ANOTHER ABANDONED STORY! *cries* and it was so good too!
DarthAnimus chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
Wow, this really is a good story. Very unique and original. I am very curious of the plot you have planned for this but the latest events have my attention in a lot firmer grip. I can hardly wait to see Jou's reaction to the brown wolf's true identity. He's going to freak, especially after clearly becoming fond of the patient. My guess would be for him to jump straight into denial, rather ignoring the events in that small bedroom rather than admit to liking Kaiba, or then he's going to just be really really confused which woul lead to him being defensive.

I can't help but wonder, does Kaiba already feel something towards Jou? He sure acts like he is attracted to the blond even though he still tries to push the other away but then again, that's just such a Kaiba-thing to do.

Wonder who went and shot Seto? And who might have been behind the attack on Bakura's village? I really hope Yami isn't mixed up in it and if he participated he deserves a thorough ass-kicking performed on his person.

On your writing in general: you have a good grasp of what you want to do with this story, this is apparent from the smoothly flowing text. Your writing is easy to read and doesn't trip on bad grammar or small vocabulary like so many other fics out there. I truly must say that I am glad that I ran into your story and I hope that you'll be able to update again soon.
moon78596 chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Light Bearer Lucifer chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
This is a great fic and i dont usually read the supernatural ones, pity you stopped writing over three years ago i would have liked to have seen more - such as jous reaction when finding out who the wolf is. Anyway for what it is it really is a great fic.

TTFN*mock salute*

LBL
Kyo lover with little sanity chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
BakurasServant chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
O! The pretty brown wolf is Seto Kaiba! Hahahahahaha! Explains why he gives Jou all those nasty looks! Wait...Did Yami shoot Kaiba? _
Mo0Chroi chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
WOW! awsome! i like it and i think you should continue and... update soon pweeze. I do not believe that Kiba and Mokuba (sp?) are wolfs! And it was Joey who saved him, they hate eachother and theyre becomeing friends. That is untill that Kiba turnes into a human again. Sorry im rambling and just wanted to say is that I LOVE THE STORY AND TO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

The Black Angels Red Rose
Sugarmoe chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
I know thos fic centres around Yugi/Yami, but truth be told...I'm mainly reading it for Ryou/Bakura. In other words, I can'twait for Bakura to come back...their "moment" (lack of a better word) was soo sweet...

I know you haven't up-dated for a while (over a year?) so I'm just gonna say that I 'hope' you update...Are you still writing it...or is that already written in your bio and I haven't read it yet...in that case, oops...)

Anyway, I love the fic and hope you continue...
Nikorujichuu chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
Ok, i started with searching for a story about werewolves. was looking for a story not just about jou and seto, but everyone. came upon your story, and what a surprise it was. found a great author who has great detail, a story for everyone, and originallity (the necklaces, the Run).

Dragon: plus, there's death, blood, and a bunch of other cruilty (seto's hurt, and jou doesn't know it's him haha)

Wolf: also, it gives a sense of togetherness that the werewolves share, instead of them being loners or in tiny groups like i've read in the past

yah, you have packs, and the ranks that the members share. they all need each other, and that makes this story great

Wolf: so sorry we're late, we just found this story today. so please update soon enough not to kill us or something _

Dragon: besides the fact i think u left this story in the dark...SO GET YOUR LAZY A- BUTT UP AND UPDATE ALREADY!