Reviews for Mine
NarrysNuggets chapter 40 . 5/19
Ummmmm sis when are you gonna update bc I am invested
sabrinanbg chapter 40 . 3/26
please come back and update, I am dying to read more of this paul and now with pregnancy I can't help but wonder what kind of challenges they will face! I hope you are doing okay, take care xo
Leafey chapter 40 . 3/17
This story is a beautiful, you should be very proud. I hope you plan on finishing it. I love your Paul and Indie, too. I don’t always love OC’s, but she’s so well written and REAL. Too often I feel like OC’s are either too perfect or too kick ass. Indie seems like an actual real human being. I hope to read more of this someday soon. XX
Edd chapter 40 . 1/2
Such an awesome story! Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/25/2020
Come back please...:(
Guest chapter 40 . 12/13/2020
I still check everyday if there is an update... amazing story, waiting for more!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/24/2020
I hope everything is okay and that you’ll come back to this story. It is amazing!
Nbg chapter 40 . 11/22/2020
Please please keep writing this story! It’s amazing, can’t wait to read more
jordanaxglitter chapter 40 . 11/7/2020
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/3/2020
I’ve finished it! Hope you’ll still update this story.
BB chapter 40 . 10/20/2020
Please continue this story...
LeticiaBS chapter 40 . 10/15/2020
OMG, this is story is so freaking amazing! I've been crazy reading it for the last few days, even though I was supposed to study for college stuff haha You're such an outstanding writer, Indie and Josie's character are awesome and the way you led the story was great. I have a lot to say, but I can't find the words to describe how amazed I am. Is this the last chapter? I really hope not hahaha Also, can't wait for your next wolfpack fanfiction!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 40 . 10/13/2020
This is such an amazing story! so very very different and I love it! I cheered so loudly when her test was positive but then again i had the feel it would be cuz of all the baby fever in the previous chapters, I really like this story and can’t wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 40 . 10/5/2020
Hey! Just finished reading your story for the first time and IT WAS SO SO SO GOOD!
Seriously, wolfpack-OC stories are my favorites (they are so rare, like whyyy!? :( ) and it has been so long that I couldn’t find a good one! I was about to give up scanning the site and move on with my life when I saw your story. Please don’t abandon us and keep writing because you are really talented! (It has been awhile since you posted and I am/was so nervous you won’t continue, please do girlll :’)) )
By the way, you asked whom we picture as Indie in the previous chapters, I don’t know why but I picture her as Amanda Seyfried from the beginning. Please share your thought and who do you picture her as?
And you said you want to start another story with Jacob-OC or Paul-OC, PLEASE DO ITT I don’t care which one you choose but you have to do it because I know it will be a pleasure to read and wait for new chapters.
I hope you are doing great and everything is okay with your job since you work in health department during this difficult times, we owe you guys so much!
Sending you love and patiently waiting for the new chapter XO
PizzaLiteratureMore chapter 40 . 9/16/2020
Thank you for saving the bean! They needed the win so bad! Living for this story