Reviews for From the Fox's Eyes
UrGuitarBaby chapter 18 . 6/2/2003
thight. u left it on a cliffhanger i hate cliffhangers gr i love this story it's my fav. ja'ne
cocolatte chapter 18 . 5/31/2003
Hey, this is like one of the best Kurama/Botan stories I have ever read! Keep up the good work, and PLEASE update SOON! -
Little Minamino chapter 17 . 5/29/2003
Hey whats the hold up?
Sean Oetter chapter 17 . 5/28/2003
Excellent detail about Kurama's father. I'm really enjoying the story. I hope Kurama some how manages to get his spirit energy back to kick his wretched father's behind and save he beloved girl Botan. Let's see Yoko Kurama elliminate his father well. I believe the battle should be lengthy because it probally is the final battle, Kurama Vs. Wolf Demon Father.
UrGuitarBaby chapter 17 . 5/25/2003
Me want more!lol This is awsome. ja'ne
ValarSpawnSalome Youko Salome chapter 17 . 5/24/2003
Keep it up! I love Kurama/Botan fics! *cheer* GO ANEMONE! *is joined by her OCs, Salome & Youko Salome* Youko Salome:VS wants u to have this. *Thrusts a bag and a pouch into Hiei's arms, while Salome thrusts man-eating plants into Kurama's, and ValarSpawn a Yu Yu Hakusho Collage into Anemone's arms* VS: Give me your e-mail address and I'll send the collage I'm working on! *wink* _
Rin chapter 17 . 5/24/2003
I ABSOLUTLY LOVED YOUR STORY IT'S THE BEST!

Kurama/Botan is so kawaii! GOOD LUCK!

-rin a.k. kitty _
Amber Myst chapter 17 . 5/23/2003
I loved this chapter! I hope Kurama saves Botan soon!
UrGuitarBaby chapter 16 . 5/21/2003
I finally got the chance to finish reading. You have got to update soon. I love this story _ Ja'ne
silverkamikaze chapter 16 . 5/21/2003
kewl! luv the chap especially the fighting scenes! hope 2 read more! keep it up! ja ne!
UrGuitarBaby chapter 13 . 5/20/2003
TIGHT! I'm sorry I don't have time to finish reading but I will soon. Ja'ne
Sean Oetter chapter 16 . 5/20/2003
It was a decent chapter. I really liked it. I wonder who the next demon is that the Urimeshi Team has to face. I hope Kurama gets healed very well by Yukina and I hope that Kurama's demon father gets pulverized by his own son in his true form, which is Yoko Kurama. I'd like to see Kuwabara fight next and kick, but on the next demon before Kurama's father. Update as soon as possible.
WaterKitsune16 chapter 15 . 5/20/2003
i like it!

Sean Oetter chapter 15 . 5/19/2003
This is an awesome story. I can't wait to see the demon get elliminated by Yuske by his deadly Double Spirit Gun. I want some detail about what Kurama's father looks like and when the time comes I want to see Yoko Kurama kick his father's behind and kill him with a cool spirit technique. Please upgrade as soon as possible. I'm loving it. I really am loving it. Please upgrade by tomorrow if your not busy.
urchin chapter 15 . 5/17/2003
nice! i love it! the plot is getting thicker and thicker and its making me crazy! (ok, i'm exaggerating) but anyway, keep up the VERY GOOD work! ja ne!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »