Reviews for Dreams I Dreamt Instead
RisanF chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Hiko's such an overbearing ass at times, isn't he? I like the way Kenshin managed to squeeze a few favors out of his master. The way the characters squared the arrangement to fight the bandits was very true to RuroKen.
RisanF chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
"I don't know, Sano, we'll see her later," - I like this line right here, how he subtly admits to Sano that he also knows something wrong with Misao. Good Himura/Misao-dono moment in here; I always thought they had a deeper relationship than Misao/Aoshi in the anime.

I must admit, it's very like Aoshi to twist pragmatism around this this; dump everything, wear Western clothes, and ditch your girl. I like Misao's new ideas for the Oniwabanshuu, adapting to the times while keeping the old spirit alive. There's a lesson in that.
RisanF chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Nice authentic RuroKen feel to this one, with clean, descriptive prose and good use of Japanese history. The characters' motivations and personalities jump out of the text, and are recognizable from the anime/manga series. I'm glad you're using the anime-dub version of Kenshin's vernacular, though; the third-person speak in the manga feels clunky. Good show, good show.
sirwayde chapter 24 . 9/17/2009
Oh wow!What a beautiful and inspiring made me smile so much.I love the humorous quality the characters showed especially Misao and are not enough stories about this did an excellent job.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh nice start! Its good to hear a future fic without him dieing damnit. Lol. Keep it up.

Ari chan
rurouni chapter 24 . 1/20/2008
Nicely done, and while I am still iffy on the alternate pairings I think you pulled it off well :) Sweet ending too!
tatiana chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
This fic is so good! i cant beleive anyone would scam u, and its absolutely awful that u got frozen and had ur fic taken down! its not fair...but thanx for warning everybody not to report scamming...some website this turned out to be!
IVIaedhros chapter 24 . 2/11/2007
It's far too late to add anything new or particularly meaningful, but I think a very loud "BRAVO" is deserved. Occasionally I felt that the romances were a bit...unnatural/forced...but then, we aren't trying to write a 300 page novel are we? Excellent characterizations all around.
DemoneyesTaichi chapter 24 . 1/7/2007
This story was exquisite to say the least and though I hadn't truly given this pairing much thought you made it one of my new favorites. It is too bad that there aren't more stories concerning this pairing. I found no major mistakes, but the end of the story seemed rather abrupt even with the last few chapters. Another story from you involving this pairing would lighten my days as a fanfiction reader. I look foward to reading your other work and I apologize for reviewing on the last chapter. I was just so entrenched in reading the fic.
asga chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I like the story esp between aoshi and megumi I like megumi and sano also but misao and sano kine cute also xD
Abysswalker Grey Lord chapter 24 . 5/11/2006
this is an incredible story. I added it to my C2, Unlikely(That's my C2). I hope you don't mind.
ClothDollmaker chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Very nice. The only quibble I have is the sudden shifts in time or persons. A line or a bigger space would be good. Thanks so much.
dumdeedum chapter 24 . 6/29/2005
I never got a chance to say a HUGE thank you for writing this excellent story. I dont really care much for Sano and Misao but their pairing in this story is perfectly done. BRAVO!
Kadeana chapter 24 . 5/12/2005
I love this story. I enjoyed when everyone just assumed Sano would get lost, because of the old track record of his. It's hard to find good stories...heck any stories on this pairing.

When Kenshin met Misao on the road in the series, I wished to god that Sano was with him. Things might have turned out differently.
da loner19 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
hi, i love your story and i love the pairing.. can i ask permission if i can post your story at my site ()? of course it's credited to you, and i'll link this back at you link at ffNET.. _