Reviews for Shadow Empire
hermione475 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Love it can't wait for the next chapter!
Hermione475 chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
thats not bad i liked it
purplegriffin chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
I love your story your doing great. It will be extremely great if you do all the ranger teams up to Wild Force. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
pleaese keep going this story is very good
Rangerfan58 chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
hey nice story but i noticed you added a bit of Sherlock Holmes you like that series too don't you?
SilverRider chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
Hey, this is good. Keep up.

And by the way i'm horourned by have my pen name on you thank you list.

As i said your going a really good job with this...Sorry about not reviwing b4.

Silver
hartfelt chapter 3 . 5/2/2003
Ok, so what is up with Kimberly! I have to know! LOL I can't wait to see what the others have to say about her return adn why she didn't want to be found. And I can't wait to see what happens with Henry and Trini!
germankitty aka Dagmar Buse chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
First off, glad you're enjoying "Seasons"; have fun with the rest of Cheryl's and my stuff! All our non-adult fics are posted here. :-)

Second ... your story. Nice beginning; it's intriguing how "outsiders" know about Zordon and the Rangers. I think I'll be back for more.

Now a few nitpicks: The name "Trifora" is a bit TOO obvious (I'm assuming it points towards your OCs' origin); I'd have preferred something a little more subtle. A derivation of "Trey", perhaps? Or why not choose a strange spelling that still retains most of the pronunciation? Hmm, let's see ... how about "Tryphor", "Dreifohr" or something like that?

Trini's reaction after awakening from her coma or whatever are a bit too alert; she should be woozier.

Lastly, a purely mechanical thing: It struck me right after I started reading that you tend to be a bit repetitive; for example, in the first couple of paragraphs, you used "road" 5 times, "car" 6 times and "driver/driver's side" 4 times. That makes your language a bit .. hmm .. simplistic? Why not use "stretch of asphalt", country lane/motorway (or whatever location) instead? There's vehicle, sedan/coupe/jeep/car model of choice ... If you can't think of variations yourself, try using a thesaurus (perhaps the one at ). It might make for better reading. :-) (And yes, it happens to me, too; usually I notice repetitions like that after waiting a day, THEN rereading my own text before posting. Having a beta reader helps as well. :-P)

Hope this was a little helpful.
Lady Lightspeed chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
Cool start. Can't wait to see what will happen next
hartfelt chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
Wow, someone was actually inspired by my writing! Thank you. :-) So far, this is a really great story. I like how you never mentioned how this Hank guy knows Zordon. although I have an idea but I am not sure of it. I can't wait to read more and find out where Kim is, as well as what the deal is with Trifora and his family. Keep up the good work!