Reviews for TOW The Insurance Fraud
AkaJoki chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
There are no words that would convey the right feelings in the right amount, so I will just stick with this was a hell of a fantastic work! I really loved all the perspective you gave to the story, how you portrayed the characters, and mostly, the pairings. I myself had never ever thought about about Rachel and Monica together, but I have to say that I've been pleasantly surprised with what you did with it! I hope this was okay, still practicing my English... you rock! And thank you for those thirty chapters of pure joy.
ReidK chapter 30 . 2/14/2013
The story was alright, but i don't get why everyone had to get involved in something that was none of their business. It was between Joey and Chandler. Carol and Susan were annoying and so was Monica. This whole thing was annoying. It would have been better without everyone sticking their noses in.
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
"They could be cooking naked." I read 'TOW Where Joey Cooks Naked' By: Usedusernames immediately before reading this chapter...I am now down from six lives to three from laughing so hard, lmao loved this. Ok, I'll keep reading now...oh..."You could die."...brilliant...
Veridissima chapter 30 . 2/7/2012
Great story

I love Phoebe and Ross together, I think they are so funny

I'm happy tha Mon is with Rach and Chandler with Joey, because none of them ended it hearth broken. I just think that Mon shouldn't call her relationship with Chandler a mistake, because she did love him

But I love your story anyway
Magda chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
I loved this story:)

Thank you for writing it.
abc chapter 23 . 11/4/2011
this was a real, meaningful love, built on all their years together as friends and roommates... and now lovers.

Chandler spoke first. "I... I love you too."

you really do a great job with the romance
abc chapter 21 . 11/4/2011
i really like reading your dialogs. they're pretty much in character. i can easily imagine the actors who play their parts saying these words. your joey is wonderful- always thinking and saying the most understanding and affectionate things for/to chandler.

you tell a great story-
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 30 . 4/16/2011
Aww, I like this story. Very sweet. They all ended up happy in the end.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 19 . 4/16/2011
I feel so bad for Chandler, he just has no faith.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Wow, I feel so bad for them, I mean I have no problems with homosexuals, I support them I just feel bad that they are being pushed into this, instead of them doing it willingly. But great story so far, I am going to keep reading.
Xx-JabbatheShandy-xX chapter 30 . 4/9/2011
"her former cat, and he started dating."

I actually had to do a double-take! I thought it said "WHICH he started dating" XD

BRILLIANCE! 3
Randomness visitor chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Way to slam Mon. :(
JayJay'sBublePalace chapter 30 . 1/30/2011
Awwwwwwww... That was so cute .I loved it and all of your others stories ive read . I especially the couples :) This story made my day .

Jamie
PenguinsEvilPawn chapter 30 . 2/7/2010
I love this story, I put it in my favorites a long time ago, before it was finished. I was looking at some of the stories I hadn't read in a while and found this one. I love the way you ended it, they make such a cute couple. Great job.
talkingtothesky chapter 30 . 10/26/2009
I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing! I loved the Monica/Rachel subplot, and the way you've integrated this whole fic into canon and paid attention to the characters' histories. Especially when you add up all the little things like the bracelets, the phonecalls, the pets, the jealousies and Chandler's crushing insecurity - it baffles me how more people don't see the Joey/Chandler love. Thanks again for the heart-warming read. :)