Reviews for fudging original
spyinsecret007 chapter 2 . 3/22/2019
THIS IS AMAZING
MilkkTea chapter 2 . 3/22/2019
two chapters in and i'm already hooked lmao. this is what defines fanfiction in the best terms. It's something off canon, but still light hearted and sweet. I love this concept as well. Most people get so caught up in identifying mary sueness or w.e, that they forget that these types ARE enjoyable. theres a fine line between good and bad, and this fanfic is definitely good
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2019
This is so cute and heartwarming. Im looking forward for more ️
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2019
Thus is brilliant I've never seen someone write this concept before its unique and funny can't wait to read ur next update
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 3/22/2019
lolololol omfg oli's pov! gave me life roflmao!
theodora.pyrene chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Um. This is ridiculously adorable. I completely love your Percy and I’m looking forward to his romantic obliviousness and hopefully Oliver fighting with Cedric over him with the twins being overprotective...
Titania of Fairies chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Holy hell. This is awesome, like, insanely awesome. I'm excited for what's coming next~!

- Titania of Fairies
Hallowtide chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Ohhhh! Very intrigued!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
I love this story
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
omg, you found my weak spot. Percy AND transmigration! XDD I was never expecting it from an HP writer and I'm so excited for this! I feel that Percy is a completely underestimated unappreciated character from Rowling. I don't know why she wrote every single person in the Weasley family is completely BAMF EXCEPT for Percy. So cruel! I can't wait to see where you take this! ;DDD
karin angel chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Thanks for the story It was really fun, I'm already liking this Percy. I think his future adventures will also be fun. Thanks for the writing, waiting for a next chapter.
Eterna the water phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
haha! Laughing a little, wasn't expecring this story, a new idea, a good one! Thank you for the story, looking forward to updates. A love story just for an Oc-Percy. yes looking forward to the interactions with his love prospects.
Mary D. Black2000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
I love this, please continue it. Just do not give him a harem, I am all for many love interest even a three way relationship, I have given incest a go too. But a polygamous relationship is frankly boring and overused in my opinion, and not everyone can make it right, their characters loose all that made them special and whatever plot the author designed is overshadowed by the fact there are too many characters for anyone to remember. So if you go for the harem route (or continue writing this at all), at least keep it small and explain the how of his relationship with them. Just a suggestion, I am already half in love with your Percy and really want to see him interact with the twins and I also want to see them jealous, jeje.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12