Reviews for fudging original
can chapter 2 . 2/15
‘Even the Boy-Who-Lived had no chance against him’

I LOVE OBLIVIOUS CHARACTERS HAHAH THIS IS THE BEST

omg I love this ahahahah
Nightfrightpony chapter 7 . 1/31
more please
FyreDraagyn12 chapter 7 . 1/30
Good god, this makes my heart hurt. People don’t usually really delve into how potentially shattered a genuinely kind person can get after getting reincarnated with vivid memories of their life and death.
Thanks for updating, hope you’re doing well.
Vi-00 chapter 7 . 1/30
Absolutely love this fic, it’s very unique and I love the chinese novel influence in this ️️️ Getting his tofu eaten and after maybe gaining a bf they’re going to sprinkle dog food everywhere xd
Lucinda17 chapter 7 . 1/29
Welcome back
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 1/29
Lol. Cedric trolling Ron for eavesdropping is the best. :)
Aera Fairy Light chapter 7 . 1/29
oh god thank you so much for the update! i really love this story and is nice to see other pov about percy, really love it! thank you for the update!
Knaruto chapter 7 . 1/29
so awesome to have you back on this story. I almost cried when I saw the update and I was in the hospital. lol. bless u
Hoppy854 chapter 7 . 1/29
With all these interesting viewpoints, I’m curious to see Harry’s take on Percy. Percy is like a doting older brother people dream of, but Harry is still rather observant, so he might notice things others haven’t.
Nickthewizard chapter 7 . 1/29
I like the way you write. You make an effort to humanize and rationalize everyone's behavior. Would love to see more from this story even though the last update was quite some time ago.
Also your references to the source material are on-point without being overbearing. You made the effort to match book events with little twists to experience them from another position. Since we're all here for a little more of that world I think that many people find that particularly satisfying.
SunshineTakara chapter 7 . 1/28
OMG Thank you sooo much for the update! I have never thought about Percy Weasley much before I read your fiction. I really appreciate it. And I really love the fiction too. Im really grateful that you update it
Hallowtide chapter 7 . 1/28