Reviews for fudging original
FINALLYY THIS IS WHAT IVE VEEN LOOKING FORRR LESGO
Bb34 chapter 2 . 12/6/2020
。゚(TヮT)゚。
Izu-nyan chapter 6 . 11/30/2020
so cute! How I hope you continue this story and finish it...
PrincessMagic chapter 6 . 10/19/2020
Ha! This was cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2020
This...this is heavenly

I love this. Please update when you can :D
Nuso chapter 2 . 9/6/2020
i am getting (no offense) HUGE bakugo vibes from Oliver. But like a . . . . very NICE bakugo. Yeah, but your story cracks me up!
RavenclawGryffindor35 chapter 6 . 7/25/2020
I really like this story! I look forward to the next chapter!
ilbrima chapter 5 . 7/16/2020
Percy's doing an act of cannibalism in this chap.
E chapter 2 . 6/27/2020
I’ve been binge reading your fics, and am in LOVE with this one even if I’m just two chapters in!
ThatOneIdiot16 chapter 5 . 6/21/2020
THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
Looney Farah chapter 6 . 5/12/2020
I really like this, a breath of fresh air! it's hilarious and i really like percy in this
pinkypong chapter 5 . 4/13/2020
Looove ittt.. will you continue this storyy pleaseee
fiqacomel chapter 6 . 4/7/2020
Please update please... don’t abandon this story T.T
CDR. Grae chapter 6 . 4/5/2020
I really love this so much! I always get a kick out if MCs being hopelessly oblivious about everyone's crush on them, but this one took it into another level entirely. I love how Percy acknowledges that his own mind isn't that stable, that he thinks since he's in a book world where everyone has preset personalities that he'll never be better than them, that he is trying so hard to change things but Fate always seems to intervene. This is a whole different kind of OC and I love it so much! Cedric liking him and even being jealous of Penelope and Cho is a great touch. The Weasley brothers all liking him and showing different ways to protect him is gold. (That incident with Percy hurt tho, I wonder how it went in canon because Percy clearly wasn't held back for a year) I really love this and I hope you write more soon!
91Silver chapter 6 . 2/24/2020
There is a part of me that feels this story should annoy me, as it plays into the “MC oblivious to their charm” trope that usually feels like false humility. Honestly though, your story reads more like an exercise in unreliable narrators, and is really funny for it.

Kudos