Reviews for Healing with A Prophecy - Harry's Way
Kjolv chapter 2 . 12/10
Hey there :)
Loving your fic so far, Bit have to Tell you your german isn‘t quite Right.
That scum sucking slimy soulless slug! Would be: Diese Abschaum saugende, schleimige, seelenlose Schnecke!
That is quite an uncommon name to call someone in Germany, but is quite regular in english, isn‘t it?
kingsandcrosses chapter 12 . 11/29
I don't like Hermione in this story. All the adults are made to seem dim and only Hermione is the smart one. I think story would of been great if it was a twin story instead of triplets.
azizapatton91 chapter 6 . 11/30
I just wanna let you know, that I love the premise of your story but this is a very tedious read. It feels as if we never get to the point of anything and it’s just really u plotting the story while writing the actual story and it’s weird. However I love the idea!
LadyWillowElf chapter 26 . 11/13
this was wonderful!
Rai chapter 7 . 11/10
This thing is so crazy and different, I love it
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 11/10
Wow, that was good, glad to see things moving along here in a good direction.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 11/10
Cool, I like where this is headed, Harry is very cunning indeed.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 11/10
Wow, now this is a refreshing change to the time travel story for Harry. Glad he is trusting the goblins here.
Matt chapter 25 . 9/13
You know, the word you've been using for mother in this story isn't correct for Scotland. The version you're using is Irish. The Scottish version is similar, but with the accent reversed - "màthair". Pronounced very similarly to the English word mother. The Irish version apparently has at least three different pronunciations, depending on whether it's Northern Ireland, Central Ireland, or Southern Ireland. At least that's what I found from my online searches.
Matt chapter 17 . 9/13
What is it with you and changing people's names? In chapter 14 her name was Molly Ethel Weasley, now in this chapter her name is Molly Janet Weasley. Are you this bad at remembering everyone's name? Make a list of your characters and their names and refer to it while you're writing. Otherwise it's just confusing and frustrating for your readers.
Matt chapter 11 . 9/13
And now you've changed McGonagall's middle name from Annice back to Isobel again. Would you just pick one and stay with it, please? I'm getting dizzy from your musical names.
Matt chapter 3 . 9/13
Okay, the story is interesting but you're being really sloppy with names. You've had Harry called both Henry and Henrick in the same chapter. And in an earlier chapter McGonagall's middle name was Isobel, now it's Annice. Could you please keep track of your own words? This constant changing of names is getting confusing.
Quantum qwazi chapter 1 . 9/7
One of the worst time travel docs I’ve read
tecachan chapter 26 . 9/7
I loved the whole story, great work! I specially liked how you worked Severus (even though you changed a bunch of things in the timeline). I thought everything went a little bit fast but that's fine too. I just could do without your personal notes at the end of the chaptersIt took the taste of the chapter away from me ... Anyway I hope you continue writing incredible stories
geetac chapter 25 . 9/5
I enjoyed reading the story so much.