Reviews for Nothing Breaks
Estel-Ara chapter 18 . 9/11
Oh, poor Athos! Terrible childhood memory! Will he overcoming it?
And Treville is a little too harsh on Athos... for the second time, even...
I wait with interest the next chapter of this beautiful story!
Helensg chapter 18 . 8/28
Oh that poor,young boy.
But I don’t think saying he’s not going into the tunnels will be enough for Treville.
beeblegirl chapter 18 . 8/27
I think Tréville was a little harsh on Athos in front of the other men, I understand his frustration that they may have lost the opportunity to catch the perpetrators by not following them into the secret passageway. At least he didn’t show Athos up in front of the King. What a terrible childhood memory for Athos, but at least he has shared that with Aramis and Porthos.
wotumba1 chapter 18 . 8/26
Oh poor Athos! What a father!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 18 . 8/26
Treville is blowing a gasket hoserprick is grinning like twat at whats happned with Athos.. Porthos and Athos stunned at what Athos father did to him so cruel .. They wont let him go in the tunnels no matter what.. ( but will he if one of his brothers is in danger or hurt?) awwwwwwe Athos sound asleep on Aramis shoulder how adorable
Mountain Cat chapter 18 . 8/26
I understand Athos' problem. I can't even do MRI's.
!
Anny B chapter 17 . 8/18
Brilliant! I think your portrayal of the Cardinal is spot on. Athos and Milady..is there hope for them?
wotumba1 chapter 17 . 8/17
Can they really let go of each other?
beeblegirl chapter 17 . 8/17
Oh that was written beautifully, I mean the scene in the stable naturally, if you were aiming for sensual then i think you achieved that, I’m glad you didn’t go all graphic.
I’m so happy you posted an update on this story, and I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 17 . 8/17
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Athos and Milday sharing a moment of passion that both shall enjoy and yet regret?
Anny B chapter 16 . 7/9
this is very well done! You keep the narrative flowing... if that makes sense! I like your portrayal not only of the growing brotherhood between the three, and the relationship between Athos and Treville, but of Athos' growing trust of Aramis, Porthos, and Treville. He constantly wrestles against intimacy, yet is drawn to his two brothers. I also like how you show that Athos is gaining respect amongst the other Musketeers. Love the storyline, and look forward to finding out who is the real target. I have a little suspicion of who it might be!
Mountain Cat chapter 16 . 7/8
Be afraid, be very afraid. The plot is thickening nicely.
Helensg chapter 16 . 7/8
Duh!duh!duh!...
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 16 . 7/7
Ut ohhh not goood someone is lurking about! had to giggle Milady I think is jelouse of the gal who seems a tad hot and bothered by Athos ..Hummm where is she with the Cradinal or has she been set up?