Reviews for Matchmakers
numba1DBZgal chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
when videl and gohan are out of school for the weekend, gohan asks videl if she wants to go to the beach with him. of course she says yes. they are relaxed on the beach and they have yet to find that gohan's mother, 18, bulma, krillin, yamcha, and goku come and spy on them.
Demeter and Artemis Fenir chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
(Demeter) That was awesome! all the more power to ya! I'm not that good at this whole writing and spelling thing either, but I think your stories are great!

(Artemis) I must agree with my younger sister. Not many writers write like you and certainly no one else has flamed back flamers! *bows* Genius, darling, sheer genius! Show them no one enjoys stupid flames! LONG LIVE YAOI! HAZA!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
come on a little dorkey whats up with namek that has nothing to do with the story
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
It sounds pretty good so far unless it gets to mushey
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
OMG That person is any idiot! I like your story! And I'm one of those "grownups" (LOL Yeah right!) that happen to love all Disney movies. ESPECIALLY Lion King! I'm planning on making a DBZ version of it. Wish me luck on that! D
pipa11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
i really like it update!

and for the chick that sent the bad reviews (which i keep finding her bad reviews in all your stoies.) i have something to say to her, and you shoudl write her an email asking her how to spell PARAGRAPH!
AelitaAngels chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
CONTINUE! OMG! It's so good! I want to see Chi Chi run around in circles screaming grandbabie! O maybe you should have Chi chi and the adults try to spy on Videl and Gohan's date but they fail cause Chi chi won't stop chanting "GRANDCHILREN!" lol just a suggestion. but I'd really like u to continue this fic!
kate chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
for being so young, you are a good writer.
Trugeta chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
I'm finally through! And again another good chappie! Especially Goten questioning his older brother non-stop... really funny! You MUST continue this story! It's really good!
Trugeta chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
Good chapter! That 'remember what he did during the Cell Games and in the fight with Majin Buu' convinced Hercule rather quickly...
But Gohan should have turned Super Saiyan. That would have had more of an effect...
Nice work!
Trugeta chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
Chi-Chi being dominated by the thought to get grandchildren at all costs... yeah, that fits! And the Goku line 'food? where?' was just hilarious. Keep up the good work!
Trugeta chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
Very cool chappie! Chi-Chi and her frying pan of doom in action... that chappie was really funny!
I'm reading on...
Stardome chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
OH the adults are evil, this was quite an interesting fanfic, but I gotta go, hope 2 read some more later. Keep up the good work!
karenwi chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE I NEED THIS STORY IT IS MY LIFE AND NO OTHER STORY IS BETTER THAN THIS ONE SO CONTINUE PLAESE I'VE READ SEVERAL STORYIES AND NONE ARE AS GOOD AS THIS ONE.I'm a newbie to so i need your advise e-mail me at

THANX

that is after you r&r my fic it's rated G under Action/Adventure the my user name is Karenwi
Chrysoberyl chapter 8 . 10/22/2003
KOL

PLEASE UPDATE!

I thought u werent gonna...but u r!

YAY!