Reviews for Time and Again
saint weasley chapter 1 . 8/17
This story is amazing and so incredibly beautiful. Thank you for writing this!
dawnraptor chapter 1 . 5/26
Yes, I understand this very well. There was a time when I took part in an online community of "Writers". My best things born following a prompt. It's incredible how the same prompt can generate a wide spread of different stories. Sure our prompts were less articulate. So many words and I failed even to say how much I enjoyed your jobe, here. Shame on me!
breejah0923 chapter 1 . 2/26
I love this and always enjoy coming back to read it.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Oooooh my word. The feels! I adore your ideas. This was so sweet. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Beautiful story.
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Love it! Sad endings always suck, but this one was happy too, so I can make do.
Roksolana chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
awwww... what a beautiful story!
PenArt chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Nice story! :)
Robbins2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I really like this story. 'They sat side by side on a trunk in the attic, the eleven year old mortal boy and the ageless Goblin King' - I love this line. You create a wonderful effect with simplicity, the great weapon of a true storyteller. This is really lovely, it has warmth and romance and it wasa pleasure to read.
Ellae chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
The slow and friendly romance was lovely to read
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Very good.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This was so insanely good. Better than how I thought it would be
Ology chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Love it
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Oooooh I like, thank you! Short and sweet but perfect, I love Jareth in this so much
Memory25 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Wow, okay. I read the entire story and was completely impressed, then I read the prompt and it was a mini-MIND-BLOWN episode for me. Sarah hits her head while riding a spooked horse and Jareth comes to save her, yes, but you've turned it into a completely different setting with just a little twinge of time. :D I'm definitely impressed!