Reviews for Time and Again
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 6/11
Oooooh I like, thank you! Short and sweet but perfect, I love Jareth in this so much
Memory25 chapter 1 . 6/2
Wow, okay. I read the entire story and was completely impressed, then I read the prompt and it was a mini-MIND-BLOWN episode for me. Sarah hits her head while riding a spooked horse and Jareth comes to save her, yes, but you've turned it into a completely different setting with just a little twinge of time. :D I'm definitely impressed!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
so cute X3
LovelyYazz chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Awesome! Amazing! Loved it! I love stories like this ️
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh my gosh, I LOVED this. This was the sweetest thing ever! It was such a different opening, and I loved that it was Toby who played a prominent role in the beginning. And Sarah and Jareth's romance was so sweet! And I'm SUPER HAPPY that we got to see a baby - yay! Gotta love when the babies pop out of these fics. GREAT job, and wonderful writing! Keep up the fantastic work! Thank you so much for the awesome read!
Naia chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Great, great, great! I've always thought - it's not what you write about, it's how you do it. You do it beautifully, thank you for the pleasure!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was a really great story and very sweet. Thanks for writing.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
A wonderful story. I liked how it went from start to finish.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
...Hm. Awfully straightforward romance, compared to later stories. I spent the whole time wondering "what's the catch"? (That's not to say I didn't enjoy it. )
fringeperson chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh, that's wonderful. Thank you for writing this.
Kensie.Beliebs chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
awwwwws :')
Peachy Roses chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Aw, that was way too short, but amazing still. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I wish I had a crystal ball that would show me whom I'm meant to be with.
...
Lucky Toby. :p
Jenuefa chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Pretty, little story, that makes you wanna lay back and dream it on. :)
I love this Jareth..