Reviews for Time and Again
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 1 . 9/20
Oooooh my word. The feels! I adore your ideas. This was so sweet. Wow.
Beautiful story.
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 4/17
Love it! Sad endings always suck, but this one was happy too, so I can make do.
Roksolana chapter 1 . 2/15
awwww... what a beautiful story!
PenArt chapter 1 . 1/3
Nice story! :)
Robbins2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I really like this story. 'They sat side by side on a trunk in the attic, the eleven year old mortal boy and the ageless Goblin King' - I love this line. You create a wonderful effect with simplicity, the great weapon of a true storyteller. This is really lovely, it has warmth and romance and it wasa pleasure to read.
Ellae chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
The slow and friendly romance was lovely to read
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Very good.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This was so insanely good. Better than how I thought it would be
Ology chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Love it
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Oooooh I like, thank you! Short and sweet but perfect, I love Jareth in this so much
Memory25 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Wow, okay. I read the entire story and was completely impressed, then I read the prompt and it was a mini-MIND-BLOWN episode for me. Sarah hits her head while riding a spooked horse and Jareth comes to save her, yes, but you've turned it into a completely different setting with just a little twinge of time. :D I'm definitely impressed!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
so cute X3
LovelyYazz chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Awesome! Amazing! Loved it! I love stories like this ️
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh my gosh, I LOVED this. This was the sweetest thing ever! It was such a different opening, and I loved that it was Toby who played a prominent role in the beginning. And Sarah and Jareth's romance was so sweet! And I'm SUPER HAPPY that we got to see a baby - yay! Gotta love when the babies pop out of these fics. GREAT job, and wonderful writing! Keep up the fantastic work! Thank you so much for the awesome read!