Reviews for Lily Without Hogwarts
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 52 . 6/6/2013
is this story abandoned or being continues? I hope you continue it because it's really good and well written. I like the way you've written the charcters, and Peter's father is a right bastard, (but a well written bastard)
reredsfsdga chapter 52 . 10/23/2009
please continue story! its good!
TheNonDePlume chapter 52 . 6/17/2009
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love your story! It's really great! It's very original which is sometimes hard to find on fanfiction now a days. Your writing is also AMAZING! II know this is probably hopeless but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update sometime soon! Your story is truly amazing and does not desurve to be abandoned!
Mandaius Meander chapter 52 . 1/29/2009
I found this awesome story, and I've become hooked, but then I realised you haven't updated it for more than four years... I'm sad :( Its a brilliant read, and you're a fantastic author, will you finish it?

Mandaius Meander
Sara chapter 20 . 11/18/2008
Omg!

I love this!

Tehe Its amazing! Im only on the bit where Sirius is passed out after having the fight with Bella.

One critisim though- isnt Arabelle Figg way too old for Sirius?
Dancing on the Edge chapter 52 . 3/25/2008
This is a really good story, I really like it. Peter's dad creeps me out. Catherine's last name is way too long and I can't wait for Lily and James to finally get together
prongschick chapter 52 . 9/7/2007
Please update again!
An Aspiring Author chapter 52 . 5/6/2007
no! how could you leave it hanging like that! please finish this story! its so amazing! i love the plot and the characters! great job!
Kaci chapter 52 . 7/27/2006
Are you ever going to update again? Your story is so good. Please don't abandon it!
banny chapter 34 . 5/18/2006
Are you really going to give up on this fic?

Im so sad because this is really good...

please dont give up
MissAX chapter 52 . 3/22/2006
wow...update soon please! _ great story!
lucemvicuna chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
hi
Braylla chapter 52 . 2/1/2006
Please Please Please Please Update
LovePadfoot5867 chapter 52 . 12/16/2005
update ASAP that was awesome! since this IS an AU fanfic can Peter like die and Lily and James like live?
lexygirl0 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005