Reviews for Ever Love
love this
nayin1704 chapter 9 . 12/8/2020
love the punishments for Romilda and the hosepipe Cho
nayin1704 chapter 8 . 12/8/2020
a good way to make Harry horcrux free
nayin1704 chapter 4 . 12/8/2020
it's good that Sirius listened to Ginny
nayin1704 chapter 3 . 12/8/2020
a wonderful surprise from Harry
Julia chapter 15 . 11/29/2020
Hey, I cant wait to read the next chapters! This is a great idea for a story and I really enjoy this Fanfiction! Please keep writing:)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/11/2020
Really been liking this so far. Well done indeed! Thanks for writing.
D.J. Scales chapter 15 . 11/5/2020
Well written
DougA chapter 15 . 10/26/2020
I like that you have both Ginny and Luna deciding to wait a couple of months to take their OWLS, and that McGonagall approves, believing that Dumbledore was trying to rush things. I also like that Harry is going to try for the OWL in the classes that Ginny took that he didn't, to see how the Bond works.

Ron, of course, will never learn. I like Ginny's new ability, And how she zaps Ron. I like Harry and Ginny kind of raising up to give Ron a 'Well, that was interesting' look, before resuming their activities.

Ooh, Grumpy Ginny. Not a good state to find Red in. Will Sirius live long enough to learn ? I like that the Goblins like Harry, and that it works to Bill and Fleur's advantage.

Ron still hasn't learned, but I like that it is Charlie that deals with things. And then Charlie gets a demonstration of more reasons to be afraid of Ginny. Priceless

The whole is well done, as always. I await further updates. In the meantime, I believe that I will wonder back over to 'This Way To My Heart". I believe that 've already reviewed the first 10 chapters there, but I will probably restart reading from the beginning to get back into the flow.
DougA chapter 14 . 10/23/2020
I like that Albus is starting to realize that he has pretty much used up his 'Trust me, for the greater good, because I am the leader of the Light' stock. Seems that he is sti8ll willing to try to play that card whenever possible, but recognizes that it has loess and less effect.

I like Harry and Ginny calling in their research expert to look for patterns in the memories, and that Hermione is highly effective in her job.

I like the scene in Godric's Hollow, and that Harry takes steps to be sure that Dumbledore is kept out unless Harry and/or maybe Ginny allows him to be there.

This felt a little bit like a transitional chapter, but was well done regardless.
DougA chapter 13 . 10/19/2020
Albus admitting he made mistakes ? Wow. I would have liked his warning to "Beware the temper of the female Weasley." to be followed by Amelia saying 'Yes, I've heard of Molly's temper." and Albus replying, 'Yes, Molly is formidable, but I was referring to her daughter. DO NOT get on Ginn's bad side, whatever you may do.'

I like the idea of the kids getting permission to train over the summer. I would have liked for Amelia to ask that her niece, Susan, be included, given what Amelia says about most of her family being gone. I would think she would want to give Susan the best chance to survive, and maybe adding Susan's best friend, Hannah Abbott.

Sirius as the new Leader of the Light is nice, as is Ron maybe growing up a little bit.

And I love that Ginny has only been planning the wedding since she was five.

I continue to enjoy.
DougA chapter 12 . 10/18/2020
So now Luna and Neville are together. Luna's abilities are interesting, as is the twins having enough faith in her to take her at her word. Also, Ron and Hermione taking her word, perhaps because they see how upset it has made her telling them.

Harry and Neville being there for Ron is nice, as is Ron accepting that a little pain now is better than a lot of heart ache later. And I took it that, if Ron and Hermione tried it anyway, not only would they wind up hating each other, but that one of them would die, along with both of their intendeds.

Sirius' trial is well done. As for Yaxley, open mouth, insert foot up to the thigh.

Well done.
DougA chapter 11 . 10/18/2020
Percy meets Audrey, and takes dating advice from Harry and Sirius. Harry's I'd probably be thankful for. I'd probably hane to think twice about accepting that from Sirius.
\
\I like how Ginny saves Harry from Hermione's study schedule. Poor Ron. I also like 'Breathe, Hermione. You know this stuff.' how exhausted everyone was after the tests was well done, as was Ron's still finding the energy to complain about Harry's choice of pillows.

The scene where our group realizes that they are all family is nice, as well as the twins looking after their new little sister (and Neville). The description of the battle is nice, Telling us what happened, without you having to supply all the details. I do wonder if Tonks broke her ankle by falling over something. The fact that the two Death Eaters technically killed each other is nice, as is the glee taken in telling Red that Lucius' face is still messed up from her requested revenge. I do wonder what the 'fake' prophecy said: something like 'Louie, Louie', since nobody ever really knew what it said, or 'I am the Walrus'. ( wonder what Tom would make of that ?) (Goo goo ja boo.)

Wonderful Chapter.