Reviews for Broken Vow
Anna Jaganshi chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
It's been so long since I've read this! I was actually struck by a sudden urge to read 'Stain' yet somehow found myself here first. Ah well - I'll read 'em both!

I can honestly and happily say this is one of my absolute favorite "love realization" stories for these two. There's so many out there on the subject, but the way you've written it... My chest tightens in anxiety when things get hairy and my eyes got all teary at the end.

I also very much enjoyed your 'obsession' with glass... Especially in relation to the "eyes being windows to the soul" metaphor (it's a metaphor, right?).

I just find this fic very touching! I always enjoy reading it over again, even though it has been some time since I last did...

Thank you so much far sharing such a lovely story with us lurkers of the Internet. It's enjoyed and appreciated!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Oh my that was lovey. I absolutely love it. Those too are so impossible!Thank you for this.
Treasure Family chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
I love it. Great job.
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
wow... this one's awesome! their were very precise and never an out of character... the angst and hurt... the construction of each word and the way you describe it? wow... this probably one of the best written here... i love the fact that hiei is hiei here and kurama is the kurama we all know... you manage to make then together with the touch of romance and love without being sappy... this is really so awesome let me congratulate you!

you honestly inspired me... i felt the pain of unrequited love of kurama... the confusion of hiei... the desperate attempt to forget... the denial and realization... the will to fight... the acceptance of defeat... the fear of rejection... the need of a closure and yet fear of it... you nearly broke my heart in the last part... i really though that it would end unhappy... heheh.. good thing ne... and hiei deserve to feel those emotion ne? the uncertainty and pain and sufferings... all of what he did finally backfire to him...

he deserve to be punished a little but no need for him to live alone again... in pain and sufferings coz we both knew that he got enough of those... and it is not entirely his fault if he's unaware of his feelings before... in the first place he never really experience being loved... loving and being loved in return is something he is unknown of and feared of and we both know why ne? he's even reluctant to accept Yukina's affection all for the reason that he believe he's unworthy of it...

hiei is such a gently being and inside that cold exterior is a lonesome soul begging for love and attention... it is not like he hate being love or afraid of it that he built that unbreakable walls around him... those walls are there because he wanted to know who are strong and bold enough to break through them and find him... ne?

i really love our hiei... he's a paradox, a mystery... an enigma...
Daiyu Amaya chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
aw, I wanted to cry, your very good with writting emotions.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Another fantastic story, Green Bird! I ddin't think thet'd get back together for a second there. Then it looked like Kurama was gonna kill Hiei or something... o.O You can make him very scary. lol But that's ggod, too. And Yusuke... oh, God you just gotta love the guy's sense of humor. Fantastic!

IF YOU KEEP WRITING, KEEP UP THE KICK ASS WORK!
borderline-mary chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
My gods. I can't believe I never actually reviewed this chapter - and after what you said about my loyalty! What's it been, three years? Bah, in any case, given that I've reread this and discovered that I neglected to review it, I wanted to do so.

Very nice - a strange abrupt turn-about at the end, where Kurama took him back after telling him to get out. It's very like him to just want to inflict pain, however, so it seemed in character and everything. Bits grammatical error here and there; but I imagine you'd find them yourself nowadays.

In closing, you have my deepest apologies for not doing this sooner, and I'm still quite impressed with your work.
crimson nightmare chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
“Yes I am! Look! I’m doing it!”

XD That is SO Yusuke! I love it! Wonderful writing. I love your take on their fight.
Count Napula chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
This was so sweet. First I felt bad for Kurama, then for Hiei. Back and forth, one would seem like the bad guy, and then the other. It was so real. Great story, I'm so glad they made up.
Kai's kitty chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
wonderful!
Chatona chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
I loved it.
Kitsune Kit chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
WOW THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
BlueUtopiah chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
I would just like to let you know that I have read alot of your fiction, and I always enjoy it. You seem to write with ease, your phrasing and dialogue are perfect, and you always draw me in.

In particular, I love this story and Stain - Stain is just brutal.

Try to keep writing - you have a great talent!
The Shadows Hide All chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Aww! So kawaii! And here I was thinking that Kurama would leave poor Hiei-chan forever! I always love your stories, Green Bird!
skimmie chapter 5 . 5/16/2005