Reviews for Hints About Love
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 8 . 9/18/2019
I like what you've done with this story so far!
Wrightless chapter 8 . 9/13/2019
Short but great! Hope school is going well and that we'll get more frequent updates :)
CaptainMalcolmReynolds chapter 8 . 9/12/2019
Oooh. Marinette going to bat for her family!
pinksakura271 chapter 8 . 9/12/2019
The title is lackluster. Honestly it could be shorter and hold a touch of mystery: 'Love Hints, Blinded Open Eyes' or something similar. The summary is definitely the eye catcher here. Yes I have read all 8 chapters thank you publishing it. Reading all 8 with Dupain-Cheng's first instinct demeanor with the "famous" ChatBug kiss (I'm talking story here and Canon) and her finding Adrien is Cattastic Kitty Cat Noir... DAMN LITTLE-MISS-PERFECT, MISS-GOLD-HEARTED-ALL-AROUND-GOOD-GIRL seriously I want her bones broken!

MARICHAT FUREVER & ALWAYS OTP! I truly love Plagg and hiss Kitten Adrien's interactions. You have Lila's characterization done greatly. (Sue me... SHE'S MY FAVORITE MIRACULOUS GIRL) Marinette you can't honestly get so angry to cry paw-thetic really, considering Ladybrat's never romantically cared about her Cat Noir EVER! Now Adrien of course will always worry about hiss Purrincess Marinette, she needs to tell him THE TRUTH and severely apawlogize to poor Kitty.

Love is blinding, to truly appreciate and understand the one you love accept the whole picture. "We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Quote By Sam Keen.

Dupain-Cheng always fearing if Cat ever found out her identity he would be disappointed in his so-called Lady... HER FINDING OUT ADRIEN IS CAT, SHE SEEMED MORE DISAPPOINTED AT FIRST! Adrien would disappointed... with HIMSELF for not seeing it after she here figured it out. But no Kitty wouldn't ever be disappointed in hiss Purrincess Marinette. (Tho she deserves his scorn, he loves her go much for that)!
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 8 . 9/12/2019
leafgreenflower chapter 8 . 9/12/2019
Oh, this is clever the way it's folding and unfolding. And I reallllllly want to know what Chat's plan is now!
Hkt29 chapter 8 . 9/12/2019
Chat always sacrificing himself.
Izzy chapter 7 . 7/12/2019
I've been feeling so super sick today, but this fic is sure helping me to feel better haha. I really appreciate how you keep the canon character personalities in mind as you're writing. It certainly feels like something that could potentially happen in the show, which I always love to see. Keep doing what you're doing(I love it so far!)

-izzy
Hkt29 chapter 7 . 7/12/2019
Things got complicated.
Wrightless chapter 7 . 7/12/2019
Poor Marinette, things just keep getting more complicated for her.
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 7 . 7/12/2019
CaptainMalcolmReynolds chapter 6 . 7/10/2019
Gee... guess the akuma won't find Adrien!
Wrightless chapter 6 . 7/9/2019
Oh goodie, Lila, joy. This akuma is setting up to be an interesting fight. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 6 . 7/8/2019