Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pale Horseman
Priya Ashok chapter 52 . 7/7
Good story. Thank you.
PeaceablePenguinElf chapter 1 . 2/28
This is a fantastic, well-written story wtih unusual twists. I loved Potter Castle being the home of free elves. I loved a competent DADA teacher wtih a real past. The care and detail of magical theory as applied by Harry and Hermione is interesting and often enthralling. Sirius as the Almost Adult Marauder is wonderful- you've articulated his character very well - a mix of adult and prankster. I hope you will return to this story one day. Meanwhile, thank you so much for what you have written.
It is rare to see a time travel fic where they don't rescue Sirius as the first order of business.
Jameslw chapter 52 . 12/23/2023
great story please continue
Sarek5959 chapter 52 . 12/17/2023
Awesome story !
Andromedanaea chapter 3 . 12/4/2023
I hate these kinds of stories when Harry tries to preserve the timeline.
But I love them when cannon goes out the window.
Disappointed that Harry and Hermione's house didn't change.
Glad that Ron's did.
Andromedanaea chapter 1 . 12/4/2023
a good beginning
Ohma chapter 2 . 7/18/2023
oh c'mon, giving hermione her memory back really?
taxzombie chapter 29 . 6/5/2023
Normally, I HATE it when the writer includes the Hat's song as it usually a copy from the book, aka, a was of space. But you have done a grand job of breaking the norm and come up with an interesting song for the Hat. Much approved and liked. Thank you for including it. And believe me I say that VERY rarely. lol
taxzombie chapter 14 . 6/3/2023
Hope not a 'Curious George' as, from what I can recall you haven't dealt with the diamine yet, though a peace of old Moldie's soul stuck in a piece of wood would be pretty funny, heh.

Seriously, quite enjoying this tale, AND it's twists, never saw Harry being potioned and cursed by Dumbles and Percy coming. I do look forward to their comeuppance.
taxzombie chapter 3 . 6/2/2023
LOVED the last line! Perfect place for Ronnikins. LOL
Wackuhdoodle chapter 25 . 3/30/2023
I always thought it was crazy that the basilisk had completely decayed by seventh year, but I just looked it up and an exposed human body-even in optimal conditions-only lasts about ten days before being reduced to bones. The more ya know
Slowest Turtle chapter 25 . 2/13/2023
A well written story. My only gripe is Harry is a massssssssssssive pussy. Like 9/10 he gets dicked down everyday. Thank God he has Hermione so he's not a useless cunt as well.
DanYHKim chapter 44 . 2/9/2023
"Waiting for them in the corner of the 'arrival room', as it had been dubbed, Sirius raised an eyebrow at the couple's coupley antics before waving them through the door and into the hall."

We're they Americans, it would have been called the "Transporter Room"
DanYHKim chapter 26 . 2/8/2023
Airliner smoking. That's a really nice touch of color to show the timeframe.

Don't miss it.