Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pale Horseman
Darksnider05 chapter 12 . 3h
Did they ever sort Nevilles wand problem? That was a huge issue for him.
mwinter1 chapter 52 . 7/16
Still awaiting more
stacygrrl2002 chapter 31 . 6/21
I do believe I ike the new teacher. Maybe she can help. Who doing potions?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 29 . 6/21
Wonder if Ginny has the book and what will happen with the guardian missing
stacygrrl2002 chapter 24 . 6/21
Either Skeeter or all of canon and fanon got the poor guy's name wrong. I thought the sword was hidden for centuries in the sorting hat until the end of year two at which point dumbassadoor got it from Harry and then displayed it, but ITIS your story and you can have it where you need it. At least the elf got it. That's a real twist on the snake. Where could he possibly move it too?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 22 . 6/21
Whatever happened with Ronnie?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 23 . 6/21
So, whom do they have teaching defense, and the potion tutor? I would think the tutor is good and they are getting much better training, but where did they scrounge a defense Prof? I wondered if dumbassadoor conned Remus?
Totally & utterly love this story. I hope you will finish it sometime soon. Dawn of the uk
Lonelywicked chapter 52 . 4/28
Harry, unplanned, has found himself a loyal and caring family in Sirius, Hermione, Daphnes and the rest of their friends ️ Great story, thanks
Lonelywicked chapter 51 . 4/28
Poor Astoria and Daphne losing their mother like that
Lucí needs to be humiliated publicly along with his brainless son
Lonelywicked chapter 49 . 4/28
MotekElm chapter 50 . 4/28
exciting chapter and surprising
MotekElm chapter 49 . 4/28
overall lovely Harmony .
I just realized my only recent review is negative, and although I really don't like that character's back story, the rest of the story is good.
it is moving a bit slow- they are still very young even 200,000 words into it, but I'm looking forward to more.
MotekElm chapter 36 . 4/25
a bit of Nazi apologism here. sure, people joined the party for those reasons, but others in the same situation did not, and stood up for what was right.
1,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »