Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pale Horseman
Corwyn chapter 52 . 8/4
I loved this story and would be very glad to see it continue, if you choose to do so. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 15 . 7/30
Came here from AO3: glad I noticed your comment that the rest of the story was here. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Katzztar chapter 11 . 7/19
Interesting that the gem allows them to make the new wand look like the old wand. Hmmm, does this mean the can 'mask' the new wand and cast a spell, and when teachers demand to "check his/her wand" for proof of casting a spell, they then can present the old wand which does not have the spell usage on it?
atymer chapter 52 . 7/18
In hopes the Muse will return one day...
whats with all the carry about ginny raping him. absolutely no guy i have ever known would bitch and moan like your harry. except if the was fugly or it was a gay guy.
omes848484 chapter 45 . 5/15
why is harry such a fucking pussy.
wray293 chapter 19 . 4/14
you said to keep it under rags in England we say keep it under wraps or brush it under the carpet
benzwc04 chapter 1 . 3/9
hehehe, i recognize that death.
JOHN0713 chapter 2 . 2/13
Mourning a pet is not trivial it’s actually harder than loosing a relative. Since a pet is always a loyal and loving companion unlike relatives. Good story too….
Xanathos chapter 7 . 2/10
chapter 7: Subconscious, not Unconscious. A person cannot have an Unconscious, they can however Be Unconscious.
Jimbocous chapter 52 . 2/10
Thanks for a great read so far. Sure hope you find your way back to this at some point. I really like this. I am confused as to whether FFN or AO3 will be the site of choice, as in an early chapter you had mentioned moving it there, yet it's far more up to date here at FFN.
Anyway, thanks again for a great read!
Makimass chapter 16 . 1/1
nothing's happening in this story
Makimass chapter 14 . 1/1
Atleast there was an explanation, I would've dropped this if harry was being angsty just for the story
Makimass chapter 13 . 1/1
adult harry still angsty, I don't get it he was doing better in the books so why is he still being angsty? he's being a child again
Harold Lloyd chapter 44 . 12/25/2021
So, I call Dumbledore and a Trace spell in the alley. Couldn't have been Professor Plum; he doesn't know magic.
1,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »