Reviews for I love you to the Moon and Back
I have to admit that I have read all four of your stories and I think you have a real good talent for writing.
I loved reading your stories but you have to write more please, and as always thank you for writing
EternlDusk chapter 9 . 2/8
These stories are so good
Navn Ukjent chapter 9 . 12/3/2019
Fun fic again.

A bit annoying that Robin mostly got away with things, and also the karma spell seems quite dubious. If Robin will get sexually harassed at any and all work-places, the spell must also affect others, which is problematic.
WBH21C chapter 9 . 7/1/2019
So very well done! Look forward to someone breaking the spell.
WiseMack chapter 4 . 6/6/2019
I love your story, but the broken english and missing sentences left me without any idea of what was going on.
Please fix this!
magitech chapter 9 . 4/7/2019
Excellent story and you really bring the characters to life and make their actions understandable.

Still hope it's Natasha who gets Xander, even if she decides to share with Maria or even Faith.
M. Scott Eiland chapter 9 . 4/7/2019
This chapter reminds me of Jim Kirk telling Edith Keeler in "City On The Edge Of Forever" about how the three words "let me help" were valued by one future writer above even "I love you." The Avengers know Xander's story now, and it's pretty obvious that most-if not all-of them will want to try to help, even though Xander himself is resigned to his situation and has accepted the cost he must pay. Jolie has also moved a long way along her path, and her own three words-I trust you-are a gift both for her and to Xander, who receives more reassurance that what he does matters to those he loves.
hunter81095 chapter 8 . 4/7/2019
I fucking love those Faith x Xander scenes, but I gotta admit, I really want Maria Hill x Xander way more in the context of this fic, you just write them so well.

Also, now I really need the next chapter or story in this series so I can laugh at the grilling he's gonna get from the Avengers about his friends thinking he's helpless.
Ziactrice chapter 6 . 4/2/2019
Awesome, even if it is strange that Xander seems to let the wigginess of Willow and Buffy's delusional memories just slide. I wonder if Faith is also affected?
RaSulli chapter 6 . 4/1/2019
Yes! I love seeing Xander be so strong and independent! Curious about how you are going to explain the fact that Willow and Buffy keeps forgetting stuff. Unless you explained that already? Cant wait for the next chapter. Great work!
rasulpr chapter 5 . 3/30/2019
Omg another cliffhanger lol can’t wait to see how good u make Xander! How Long is the wait ?
M. Scott Eiland chapter 4 . 3/29/2019
I'm enjoying the story, but it looks like the upload got scrambled partially-there are a lot of sentences that break at odd spaces and only make even partial sense due to context. That being said, I'm looking forward to future chapters. :-)
RaSulli chapter 3 . 3/28/2019
I’m loving your story... but no cliff hangers lol... I can’t wait to read what Safira says and I hope Xander and faith get together!
jack hal chapter 3 . 3/27/2019