Reviews for Glorious: Book 2
Sasusaku715 chapter 1 . 8/9
I really hope you update soon!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 4 . 6/21
Yamcha is known as a Casanova in the DragonBallz maybe also here. Like he doesn't care for a wine and family. Maybe they can divorce and she can make business?
dragonbabezee chapter 2 . 6/19
I wonder how long she will be happy with that level of contact with Vegeta? And will the servants notice more about her comings and goings now she is pregnant?

I'm happy to hear that Vegeta was not a bien scoundrel, but rather led into it by Lazuli. I don't like Lazuli much in this story. Almost getting her husband killed for the sake of her own folly.
dragonbabezee chapter 1 . 6/17
I wish she did tell him. I know why she doesn't, but... I think it would be easier for them. Then again, Vegeta is being a big sooky-baba, that after the life he's lived, when he decides to silently become faithful to Bulma, without telling her, he expects the same from her, and resents that she might have to do even the unpleasant task of sleeping with her husband in order to avoid making her life worse than it is.
AnotherFan101 chapter 4 . 6/14
That was such a cute moment between Vegeta and bulma. Vegeta was a very good birthing partner. But my heart breaks for them. I really do hope that Bulma breaks it off with Yamcha and Vegeta breaks it off with Lazuli, and then the three of them (Vegeta, Bulma and Bulla) escape to America. I am surprised that it was Bulla being born first and not Trunks. But I guess you did that so that Bulma can pull off the lie of Yamcha being the father longer.

Great story, cant wait for the next chapter.
chiarairis.dannunz chapter 4 . 6/12
Sorry, I just wrote about the end of this in the previous fiction, but I was referring to this chapter of course. By the way, I said that I was very happy to see you continued this story and added the last chapter in such short notice! This end of the chapter was a surprising choice, I've rarely read about this in other stories, but I love it! I suppose it's easier for them to hide their affair now. I am curious about seeing a flashforward in the future where the child is grown up and featuring actively in the story, but that's just an idea of mine. Anyway, I hope you update soon, but for now thank you so much
romancefangirl chapter 4 . 6/10
I wonder what will happen now since Baba or Vegeta haven't guessed yet that the baby is his. great chapter!
Efri14 chapter 4 . 6/10
Awww...I feel sad to Vegeta. I wish he knows the she is his own daughterlook forward to next chapter
Thanks for updating! Good chapter!
Princess Narin chapter 3 . 6/8
I felt sorry for both of them, they are very involved with each other and they deserve to be happy together.
jade2005 chapter 3 . 6/7
I was just thinking about this fic today I'm so glad u posted this chapter today i hope when the baby is born she can tell vegeta the truth and not keep it from him well till next update
Princess Narin chapter 2 . 10/4/2019
Good chapter, the previous sadness has already passed me. Now we just have to wait to see how the story unfolds.
Aye chapter 2 . 9/14/2019
Siii! Continue please! I love these history!
SES0042 chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
I hope you update soon! I really enjoyed reading this and want to read more!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
Oh my what eill happened when the baby is born doesn't look nothing "father" but a special someone