Reviews for My Hero Playthrough
Festus Krex chapter 46 . 22h
Torino is such a terrible idea for an internship. You have gone out of your way to mention Izuku's psychological problems with guys and then you wanna throw him to a taskmaster so harsh that All Might has flashbacks to his demented training?

There is no way that ends well.
neogoki chapter 46 . 5/1
Oda Immortality One Piece never ending...
a scary scenario, but I can see his work still going strong, because it is THAT good.
Killer-of-clay chapter 18 . 4/28
Please stop adding crossover characters. Especially ones like Harley Quinn.
Killer-of-clay chapter 16 . 4/28
Okay, concrete is just manmade limestone. Yes, it is weaker than massive limestone that hasn’t weathered any or most igneous rocks, but it is structurally stronger than weather limestone, chert, sandstone, pumice, etc. I know rocks aren’t everyone’s thing, but some basic research should be done when you want to compare it to stuff.
Abyss Mage chapter 8 . 4/27
Sailor Moon! Ami was a pleasant surprise this chapter, especially since I forgot that you had specified this as having cross overs. Love the story so far. I'm hoping, privately, that this will be a harem fic. You write well enough to pull it off.
Abyss Mage chapter 1 . 4/26
Just found this and have to say I'm impressed with the quality of the writing. I've been casually searching for a well done mha/gamer fic on and off for some time. Imagine my surprise when I happened across this gem. And the plot twist at the end took me by surprise, excellent job.
Quathis chapter 46 . 4/23
Fun look at their growth and bonds. The names were a bit different and those differences worked well. Looking forward to how the internships go with these shake ups. Including just what Mo decides for a Hero name. Until next time.
sorry.no-names chapter 29 . 4/23
Hirokoshi actually published a sketch of what Hagakure actually looks like. it was a tweet. she's actually pretty cute
pedrokotii chapter 45 . 4/23
Savage Nezu aimed at Human Sewage. As it should be.
juliavinegrace chapter 1 . 4/22
I'm... I don't actually like Bakugou but I can't see bnha without bakugou so... I'm conflicted
Vodos chapter 46 . 4/22
That was a amazing pun I thank you for that.
Ataex chapter 46 . 4/21
All for One Piece!
This fic had a lot nice lines, but this one was the best.
Great chapter as always and I can’t wait for next one
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 46 . 4/21
truly a dastardly ploy by AFOP!
Coppa-Cola chapter 46 . 4/18
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Tsuyu suddenly wanting to slow down the relationship after waiting a year is a bullshit copout.
2,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »