Reviews for My Hero Playthrough
Ziggrrauglurr chapter 56 . 6h
Heck yeah! Nomu time!

Now I have to wonder what kind of hell a Dungeon from a Nomu would create... Or heck, a Dungeon from AllForOne
linkiepie2214 chapter 46 . 5/21
We all know it that oda is powered by us readers
TheGreatYeetus chapter 5 . 5/17
that's mandarin
BlackStarMage chapter 45 . 5/16
Nezu's a little scary
Hebb6919 chapter 56 . 5/14
Great story read it all in about 4 days, got to ask about the bookeeper is she a crossover? Thanks
Leaf Ranger chapter 56 . 5/13
Nice look into what everyone else is doing so far. Very nice so far. *Nods* Good work, and good chapter! keep it up!
LordZarcon chapter 1 . 5/13
How is mount lady even in a video game if she hadn't even debuted yet?
beta tester beater chapter 12 . 5/12
That's batmans daughter
beta tester beater chapter 12 . 5/12
Oh no is this a harem of 14 olds? I'll keep reading but we'll have to see that's kind of weird though if it is
beta tester beater chapter 3 . 5/12
why is Deku lying he knows his mother is fat lmao
beta tester beater chapter 1 . 5/12
I always have a problem when he says he gets bullied and nobody does anything
InfinityMask chapter 56 . 5/12
Nice chapter. It’s hard to include so many people huh? There’s so many you need to add about them. Especially given you add more characters than canon(even if some canon characters is gone).
Dragon Man 180 chapter 56 . 5/11
So many characters to keep track of! How big is the chart you use to make sure you have everyone in the right place when writing?

Eri interacting with Inko and Nemuri is adorable, is it wrong I can picture her snuggling up to either one when she’s tired and making their hearts melt with a mumbled “Mama” ?

Mei at Waynetech… oh boy the toys she will make!

Does Misty have some Pokémon based support gear? I’d love to see Staryu or Starmie shaped throwing weapons for when she doesn’t have water to use.
Regreme chapter 56 . 5/10
Another great chapter, as usual.:D Quite the collection of training setups for all the groups.
yukicrewger2 chapter 55 . 5/11
just now realized you were using a Star Wars language for the goblins...
2,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »