Reviews for Once
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
A few typos didn't stop this from piercing my heart. In a short amount of time and with few words you managed to grip my attention and make something powerful and thoughtful. It hurts... Wonderful piece here.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
So sad, yet beautifully written.
Won-ting chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aa, it was so sad. I could barely breathe through the whole thing! I'm adding this to my favs.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
*cries loudly* Its soo sad! *cries some more* SOO SAD! NOO! *wails*

cool story... FAVORITE!
Rave chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
you so have to write a second chapter where Satoshi and Dark will meet. That was so sad and what I was looking for all along please write a second chapter this one was a doozy it was pure genius write 2nd chapter. If you don't i know where you live, just kidding i am crying like crazy right now so write a 2nd chapter plz. I'check again.
Aznfyre chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Really nice angst fic... Interesting and unique
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
oh,that was so sad.

great story.
irishKaoru chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
OK I know that I should have known but there was no warning that i would be in need of the tissue box! And although it was sad I loved it!
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Wow...that was amazing. Sounds extremely corny, but it was really really awesome. Kudos to you for a job excellently done.

The characterisations were beautifully done as well. Overall, this fic was just superbly written and this going on my favourite stories list. Again, props to you. Tootles.

fYr3 ph03nix
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
WAH! That was so bloody sad! That was so not cool! but I'll have to admit that it WAS good, but still, SO FRICKIN SAD!
tanatosnai chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That was Excelent!, god I cried!, that was such a good death! amazing ending, really love it. Keep writing please
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Intense. Dai-chan is so sweet. How exactly did he die anyway?

Please write more soon. This was great!

~fd97
Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
You sick, sick person! T_T Why did you kill him! Ah! *wipe fat tears away* *sniffes*

I love Satoshi and I always knew he loved Daisuke, always wanting to see more action between them just to read my first fic about them and he dies! bububu

Anyway

lovely fic, it really transmited angst. Hope to read more about them from you

hugs and kisses

Shini
acern chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Angst... Meh... I'm depressed.
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
ohh! you have to write sequel! this is good! demo...why did daisuke have to die? *sob*