Reviews for Thank You, Kurama
Nephelae chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
*dies by suffocation from squealing so much* XoX

KAWAII! I'm left utterly confused as to the background of this fic- but it's the mere point in which I don't care! This was just what the fans have been begging for, and it seems that you delivered quite well. Bravo.

Kudos~
NamioftheSea chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
WOW O. I REALLY like this one o

Very cute & very sweet. Plus a little bit of agony.
Barachi chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
SO cute.
Katie Jane chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I love it! The pain and the cuteness and everything. Favourited all the way. I couldn't think of a critique even if I wanted to.
Receneck chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was awesome
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Kurama torture is good for you every now and then. And Hiei telling Yukina the truth is good, too. I really liked it, if we could rate, I'd give it a 15/10! xD
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
the end was funny! i have to say!
FreeMoment chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
i like it alot. -
Ria Minamino chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ahh! This is so good! I love how you write! This fic was beautiful. Every part of it. Your now my new fanfic-writer role model!

It was really nice, and you played the characters so well. Again, your writting syle, just the way you write, is really great. Tell me when you write a book, I'll buy it! Heehee. Thank you for being a writer.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
kawaii!
THE Empress of Insanity chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Oh, I LOVE this... _
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That was so good! I love stories where Yukina finds out that Hiei is her brother! This is going on my favorites list!
kittyluv chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
cool story. I really liked it. You're on my Fav. list.
bloodfox chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That's a good story, but...ah...Kurama is still bleedy. It's stilla good fic.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Aww, but pointless stories that are enjoyable are no longer pointless are they? Hmm? Loved it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »