Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
lumosincendio chapter 13 . 2/22
Oh my, what a sweet ending to an even sweeter chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and this story as a whole. Can't wait to find out how the story really ends.
lumosincendio chapter 6 . 2/7
Even though this scene is small, it's very important. I am really loving this story, it's a total nail-biter. I like how you are giving Draco a choice in the story, and what he will choose, it's making me a little apprehensive yet hopeful at what the outcome will be...
lumosincendio chapter 5 . 2/5
Wow, I have to say I'm very intrigued by this story. It's got me hooked. I really love the idea of the Blood Link and the emotions and feelings running feverish throughout the two boys. And the way you wrote the part where they are removing the summoning charm left me breathless and amazed. I love how Harry feels the need to always touch Draco and he's willing to help him even though it could possibly lead to his demise. Loving it and can't wait to keep going.
lumosincendio chapter 2 . 1/30
This is an interesting story so far, I'm excited to see how it plays out.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
It is beautiful. So marvelous. The words are like small globs of pearl. And they're each pierced together in this silver thread that connects everything together to make this beautiful beautiful peice of artwork. Its slightly disappointed that Draco never said that three words to express his feeling...but I guess I can understand.
Once again I tell you, its a marvelous job. Keep up the good work! The plot was unique and incredible. Can't wait for the sequel. May it be as well as this.
Erin Scars chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh. Let be bow down to your awesomeness and build shrines in your honor. This is the best piece of work in the history of . God your story made me burn to have a love like theirs. You wrote their struggles and the heartbreak so vividly that I couldn't help but feel like I was in the story. When the bond broke I swear my heart broke along with it. Beautifu. And to think I had this in my to read list for almost two years...
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Nice, glad to see harry and draco didn't spend half the time in depression thinking the other didn't love them
AdelaLeigh chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm so intrigued! I appreciate your writing style, as it has thus far quite effectively thrust me into the story. Looking forward to continuing!
Killingmemory chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
This was such a well written story. Great plot, writing, dialogue, and characters. Also excellent character development and relationship progression. Your H/D had such chemistry! Off to read the sequel now, and faving along the way.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I thought you did a great job getting into the character's heads! Fantastic work!
SuperDiaries chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
I really hate to tell you this, and I'm not sure if you know it or not, but Blaise is a guy. Blaise Zabini is a dude. He is not a girl. I know he wasn't a prominent character in the books or movies, so I understand why you may have thought he was a girl. Maybe you're just being creative. I don't know. . .
fcol chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
I don't read a lot of HP fic, but I'd seen this recommended as both a good slash fic and a good disability fic. You didn't disappoint on either count, but I was also happy to see that it was so much MORE. You did a great job with all of the characters (I love Dumbledore's dialogue especially...oh, and Crabbe becoming a sort of hero!) and I really liked the idea of the Blood Link and all of the other magical elements that you either borrowed from the books or added. Romantic and angsty and wonderfully well-written...everything that a good fic should be!
bellecatastrophe chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
I'm writing this on my phone so apologies for spelling mistakes.

I honestly can't believe this is the first time I have stumbled across this story. It is truly beautiful & even more, you remained so true to the characters. I think this is the most believable Dumbledore I have ever read; the man is clever & manipulative, but we rarely see him as anything but a mad old coot in most stories. Draco's ice facade & Harry's reckless, blatant displays of emotion... perfect.& a Crabbe I liked! I must admit, for a while I thought he was in love with Draco.

I'm off to read the sequel instead of sleeping like I need to XD

BelleCat
melpomene94 chapter 14 . 11/25/2010
Great story!
Meel Jacques chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
Perfect. The story could not have been better. Congratulations.

I'll see the sequel, yes.

Kissus