Reviews for Unforgettable
jacksperluvr chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Liked
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Wow, I'm just shocked.
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow, this sounds interesting.
Dame chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Goodness, 8 years since you wrote this. I feel honored to be in the presence of your riveting fanfic tale. I don't believe I've ever review a story that was put up so long ago.

This story was quite lovely. Yes, the characters did seem somewhat out-of-character and yes, this story did have a rather bittersweet ending, depending on how you may view it. Although this is fictional writing, therefore, such aspects are rather meaningless.

I did rather enjoy your story and I especially enjoyed the ending. Despite Tohru-San not ending up in a relationship with Hatori-San, rather with Yuki-San, it did not diminish the love they shared and how the truly care for the happiness of the other.

All in all, it was an enjoyable experience. I thank you for your tale and may you continue to progress further into you life with the utmost happiness.
Connie J chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
why do you refer to Tohru as a rice ball?
BeBitter chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Aha..im so addicted to this its really good .'' seriously
Aihsatan-Ellimac chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
after all the hardships and pain still they didn't ended up together..

hmpf! that truly saddens me..

I was hoping for a happy ending..

Hatori was a bit OOc here, still like it..

Though the ending was sad still the whole story was good..

thanks again..
cuteanimeXD14378 chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
that was a great last chapter. even though hatori didn't get to be with the one he loves. i really enjoyed the whole story.
Satan's Biographer chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This is a great story. Sad though, but none the less very well written.
I guess I understand chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
This was really good for your 1st time I was so in love with this awesomeness until I read the ending I was tearing up Gosh why did you rip them apart! WHY their love was so pure! OH! sorry went to far but this was a really good story and I can't wait for the next one _ Have a good day!
good chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
i really wanted hatori and tohru to end up together...

the s tory was really good! this is the very first fanfiction i have ever read! and i liked it alot.

-.- it was very cute and tragic at the same time.
anelyna chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
that was a good story, but i wasnt used to the pairing thats why it wasnt the most enjoyable story. the plot and everything was really good though!
destroying tokyo chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Good fic. I really enjoyed it. :D
kougakagomefan chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
i like the story it was good
loretta537 chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
this was a great story, of course the only problem was that hatori and tohru didnt get together. i dont think it would be realistic for tohru to get back together with yuki. after all yuki doesnt remember her and she just told him that although he doesnt remember her they were engaged and she now loves someone more than him. even if he did end up remembering once she told him she loves another more, even if she was willing to go back to him he wouldnt want that. for one thing he would want the girl he marries to love him the most and not be second best. I think that if yuki and tohru werent engaged or in love they were just supposed to be going to the park as friends in the story it could have been so much better. then yuki could have gotten his girl and hatori and tohru would have been together.