Reviews for Nightfall
AktheRuiner chapter 7 . 6/7
Damn for not notifying me that this updated... Anyway, good to see you back. I enjoyed the chapter. I liked Naruto and Sasuke's after spar banter. It showed that Naruto is really diving into the theory of creating/understanding Ninjutsu which I appreciate. Not to mention that Naruto was able to figure out the issue with Sasuke's technique before he did which was satisfying. The spar also showed that Naruto has weaknesses to work on. Good stuff.

I really have to take a moment to appreciate Naruto's thoughts on Kabuto. I cackled at the "he will fear me" bit. I really look forward to the moment it happens. Once again, you continue to write an on point Orochimaru. I look forward to seeing how his and Naruto's relationship (such as it is) develops.

Hope to see another chapter soonish. Thanks for writing.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 7 . 6/6
Glad to see another chapter
NoneAvailable chapter 7 . 6/3
This is so INTERESTING! Damn you’re actually humanizing orochi by virtue of simply being exposed to him. Wow I am genuinely enjoying reading this!
jsa07d chapter 7 . 5/29
Every now and again, something updates that makes me re-read to me sure I haven't forgotten something. This is one of those fics. Good work this round.
deadmanluffy chapter 7 . 5/29
Welp time to re-read this story for the 40th time. thank you for the update
kaffeenator666 chapter 4 . 5/27
I guess with the recent chapter being released, it gave me a reason to read through the whole story again. From Patriots Dawn to Nightfall.

It really shows how much I love your writing style, but there is one glaring question that I have to ask myself. One thing that really makes no sense and it makes even less sense for you to overlook it. I’m even more surprised that I haven’t really noticed anyone calling this out either.

Why can Orochimaru perform Ninjutsu in this chapter? That was take by the Third from him, and he sort of confirmed it as well in one of the chapters “Hiruzen took my arms away” (that was not the exact quote, but you get it).

Orochimaru can only regain his arms by using the Mask in Uzushiogakure, where he cuts his own belly up in order to release every soul captured in the belly of the shinigami. I doubt that he knows or had the time to do so. While his Body change Jutsu is helpful, it should not be able to help him with his arms, as his very soul is damaged and can’t be repaired by simply changing bodies.

So what is this? How was Orochimaru able to perform that Fire Jutsu in chapter 4 (or 3 if we take the Title card)?

Is this a huge mistake on your part or something that I missed?

Thanks for all the answers, my DM’s are open.
Ajax the Great chapter 1 . 5/27
Great to see a new updatethis remains one of my all-time favourite progressions of Naruto, and an altogether great characterization of Orochimaru (stagnation leads to death). I’ll be looking forward to an escalation of multifaceted conflict between Naruto and Sound Four, Jiraiya, ANBU, and whichever member of Akatsuki that Naruto is pushed towards first. Hope all is well!
lnept chapter 7 . 5/25
Worth the reread, thanks for the update and welcome back
777AMATERASU777 chapter 7 . 5/24
good chapter cant wait for more
Nwandu225 chapter 7 . 5/22
Welcome back, missed your story. Hopefully you’re here to stay?
mclovin2012 chapter 7 . 5/22
always a pleasure to get more content on this story. really good chapter! love the complicated relationship naruto has with orochimaru. like i get he is a despicable being but he gives really good advice and cuts through the bullshit with him. especially enjoyed the dialogue between them here at the end. cant wait for more! keep up the good work!
Seta88 chapter 7 . 5/22
I had already feared the worst, but thankfully you're active again.
The chapter was great, I think that is the first story where Anko is still on Orochimarus side, while he isn't a good guy that I read. It's still in the open if she is something like a double agent, but it was a nice surprise anyway. That she is there more to break him isn't really a surprise, if Naruto will bury this hope anytime soon is still left in the open, but with the prolog I would expect him to lose it at some point.
Personally I hope for more interaction with the sound four in the future, most of them don't get explored much sadly.
Narutos and Sasukes fight was good, that he is helping with his chidori nagashi is also interesting and would explain a bit more how Sasuke learned it.
Looking forward to future updates don't leave us hanging again for 3 years, can't remember how many times I reread it, or looked at your profil for any kind of update.
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 7 . 5/21
Hi, i like u are with us again, amazing read u
StayBlessed chapter 7 . 5/21
Had to go back and re-read to remember what exactly happened, but this fiction is really darn good. Thank you foe the update, looking forward to more.
Obscenefarce chapter 7 . 5/21
Honestly dont remember anything from this story but this chapter has convinced me to go back and reread for details xD. Cheers mate