Reviews for Nightfall
Extremely excited that this story is being continued! I can't tell count how many times I've read Patriot's Dawn. Which has one of the best mini arcs of any story I've read on this site (the Fuma liquidation chapters).

Onto Nightfall, I'm very excited to see where this story goes. Orochimaru is written beautifully. The internal struggle that Naruto is facing with every waking moment is riveting. I was always so disappointed by the Sound Four. They were so lackluster and I was slightly afraid to see them in this story. But their current path is spelling out to be a great redemption arc and I can't wait to see this Naruto in more of a leadership role.

Great work as always, can't wait to see the next chapter!
Anon chapter 6 . 1/12
please update
Tsunaka chapter 6 . 1/11
Fue muy buena.
Cuando sacaras el siguiente capítulo
Aye bruh drop the fking next chap bro u think u carti
AK chapter 6 . 1/1
Hey man, happy late new year. I just reread this and I have to say I miss it.

Cheers
ShanaFox15 chapter 6 . 11/26/2021
I am so happy I have found you and your wonderful writing oncd more. Thank you. You were dearly missed
Eptoide chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
more plis
Kenseals chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
Update?
UR5hnakk chapter 6 . 11/6/2021
I need more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2021
pils continue with the story
Murrman chapter 3 . 10/20/2021
Hoosthat chapter 6 . 10/16/2021
Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2021
"Mans froze, bro didn't move for 30 mins"
yindragonkiba chapter 6 . 10/10/2021
Love it thus far can’t wait for more.
I loved the story before as well but since there was a second story I did not review
Big Chuggs chapter 6 . 10/10/2021
So glad I finally read Patriot's Dawn and immediately followed up with this. I'm loving the dynamic between Naruto and Orochimaru and am absolutely giddy at the prospect of the Sound 4 getting some time to shine in this fic. Thanks Doc, looking forward to more!