Reviews for Nightfall
cannibal27 chapter 5 . 9/3/2020
how consistantly do you plan to upload this? I really want to know what happens next but if I have to wait 5 to 10 years to see the ending it won’t be worth the effort.
Warrof chapter 5 . 9/3/2020
Amen. The story of Naruto should have ended before Kishimoto had the chance to turn him into a bad, absentee father.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2020
Great fic. The first one was great.
This one has poor Naru treading water with the big fish with no safety, enemies galore within annd without.
Appreciate you fleshing out people's motivations.
nNamikaze11252 chapter 5 . 8/30/2020
I like the introduction of senjutsu at the end there. In my opinion, the idea of Naruto accomplishing something that Orochimaru couldn’t is a really cool dynamic.
njral chapter 5 . 8/30/2020
I enjoyed this chapter very much. Good pacing, and the fight scenes are high quality as usual. It's also satisfying to see the fruits of Naruto's labor manifest in his rapidly increasing power levels. At this point, especially with his new summons, he shouldn't be far from the level of the Akatsuki, at least the lower tier ones like Kakazu. I'm interested to see how you will continue the Ino subplot. All of us are still eagerly awaiting a reunion (hopefully a happy one). It's good to see that you're not ignoring the side characters. Maybe we'll see more of Sasuke and Naruto's, interactions soon too?
Lady-Ye chapter 5 . 8/30/2020
Hallelujah. You're alive!
AzureFan2 chapter 5 . 8/29/2020
Amazing chapter, and hope Naruto ignores Orochimaru and takes the nature energy bite from the White Snake Sage. Being Asura's descendant gives him very high chances of being a Sage, plus, you know, protagonists plot armor and all that. Also happy to know you don't like Boruto. No matter how many cool fights the show produdes, I will never be a fan of the series and character. The only new next generations character that I honestly like is Sarada, which is shocking to me since I loath the Sasuke x Sakura pairing considering all the times Sasuke harmed her. Awaiting the next chapter so take care.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2020
I love the characterization in your writing. Stay safe.
mclovin2012 chapter 5 . 8/28/2020
really awesome chapter! cant wait to get more from u. keep up the great work!
lil dynamic chapter 5 . 8/27/2020
Perfection is the key to many things in life, and not only learning and being adequate at using jutsu But mastering it is the one hell of a game changer. The path naruto is taking is a breath of fresh air from the normal fanfiction of naruto just getting strong spamming jutsu left and right.
The way Manda is portrayed is on point along with Orochimaru’s sadistic tendencies. Yet in the end he needs naruto to fight the Akatsuki for him cause he’s not strong enough himself.
kench31 chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
I can't wait for DragonSage Naruto, if he gets it. Anyways, your writing is impeccable. I aspire to have skill like yours. I eagerly await the next update.
deoxeyses chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Nice
deoxeyses chapter 4 . 8/26/2020
Nice
Alyr Lin chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Thanks for the chapter.

As with any use case of being a jinchuuriki, I feel like Naruto is weak. Where and whenever he needs to use the kyuubi as a crutch, in stories he's reliant on it in story beats to win his encounters. Any other shinobi has no such thing (sans the other jinchuuriki), the snake summons claims Naruto cleared the trials, but seemingly orochimaru, sasuke, and those before them did so without a tailed beast.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Cooooool. I like the family/clan infrastructure shown here; i.e., Manda training young snakes, presumably more than just the one, and also being father/grandfather of at least some of them, but his mother is still alive and cows him, plus supersedes him. Her interjection was epic. I also like the metaphor she uses to describe being a sage. I never thought about it like that, and it's a cool idea. Orochimaru's admission is a cool note to leave it on.

I eagerly await more! Also, I don't at all agree that this chapter is too long!
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »