Reviews for Nightfall
kench31 chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
I can't wait for DragonSage Naruto, if he gets it. Anyways, your writing is impeccable. I aspire to have skill like yours. I eagerly await the next update.
deoxeyses chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Nice
deoxeyses chapter 4 . 8/26/2020
Nice
Alyr Lin chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Thanks for the chapter.

As with any use case of being a jinchuuriki, I feel like Naruto is weak. Where and whenever he needs to use the kyuubi as a crutch, in stories he's reliant on it in story beats to win his encounters. Any other shinobi has no such thing (sans the other jinchuuriki), the snake summons claims Naruto cleared the trials, but seemingly orochimaru, sasuke, and those before them did so without a tailed beast.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
Cooooool. I like the family/clan infrastructure shown here; i.e., Manda training young snakes, presumably more than just the one, and also being father/grandfather of at least some of them, but his mother is still alive and cows him, plus supersedes him. Her interjection was epic. I also like the metaphor she uses to describe being a sage. I never thought about it like that, and it's a cool idea. Orochimaru's admission is a cool note to leave it on.

I eagerly await more! Also, I don't at all agree that this chapter is too long!
DeepCFisher chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
Wonderful as always. Your skill with writing is tremendous and i eagerly await your next entry.
Spartan123465 chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
Another great chapter man! I’m hype to see how it’ll go when naruto and ino meet, I’m sure sparks will fly. Keep up the great work man.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
Love the fact that Naurto thinks the rasengan is “complete”
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
Glad to know that you are still alive. With all that is happening right now it is quite difficult to survive even without being exposed to the virus, but I'm glad you are still alive and even be able to continue this story.

This chapter is awesome as always. Thanks for this chapter. Take care and stay healthy.
shiranakutemokekko chapter 5 . 8/24/2020
Nice to see an update from you man. Great chapter. This is one of those very few Naruto stories I still read to this days, same with Hurricane Suite. Looking forward to your next update.
Me chapter 5 . 8/24/2020
Since you didn’t read Boruto you might not know about Mitsuki (a Boruto character’s) Perfect Dragon Sage Mode which is basically sage mode for snakes. You can look it up if you want, but knowing you you already have a plan. Also these chapters are very spread out would you be interested in creating a chapter/story summary as sometimes I don’t have the time/patience to go back and reread anything I might’ve forgot. Both of your stories and a handful of others are the only reason I keep coming back to this site.
AktheRuiner chapter 5 . 8/24/2020
Excellent chapter. I enjoyed the Konoha slice of life. I found it ironic that Hinata still believes in Naruto yet Ino, who was his girlfriend, does not. Then again it is Hinata. Seeing this little bit of Hinata makes me wonder what Sakura is up to. Is she following the same path that she did in cannon? I'd be interested to see what she's up to since she doesn't have Naruto to lean on like she did in Cannon.

I also liked the bit of Jutsu theory that Naruto and Orochimaru discussed. Shows that Naruto is getting really interested in creating his own techniques and improving upon old ones. Exciting to see. Though I can't help but grin every time Naruto thinks that the Rasengan is perfect or complete. I wonder when he'll figure it out, lol. I also look forward to Naruto learning some water and lightning techniques at some point as well. There is a lot of potential combos with those two elements in particular.

Last but not least, I really enjoyed Ryuchi Cave. Having Naruto go through the trials and meet the snake sage was all well done in my opinion. Your rendition of the snake sage was fun to read. To be honest, I actually forgot that Sasuke signed the Snake contract in cannon. He used them so infrequently that I just spaced it. I'm glad that the Sage brought up the topic of senjutsu with Naruto. I look forward to him returning to learn it at some point. I'm curious if the sage mentioned senjutsu to Sasuke... I wouldn't think so, as I never though that Sasuke had the deposition for it, but who knows.

Also, thanks for touching a bit on Naruto's thoughts about the future. I think his current outlook of "I'll figure it out when I get there" makes a lot of sense all things considered.

Thanks again for writing!
Acronym chapter 5 . 8/24/2020
You're alive! I was worried that you would be dead or something. Boy, Am I glad to be proven wrong!

A vengeful Ino is a good Ino. I'm seriously loving her development. You go girl! Can't wait for kiba and her to hunt Naruto.

I think I've mentioned it beforehand that I love this Orochimaru. He's beautifully written. It's a joy reading his character.

I wonder where's Jiraya? I mean his ex bestfriend took off with his godson who's gonna be hunted by a super powerful and exclusive group of ninjas. Plus the said ex bestfriend happened to be a part of the said group. Jiraya and Tsunade ought to be tearing mountains.

I miss Kakashi. I do hope we get to see more of him. He's way too awesome to be left off!

What's Saucegay's upto? I wonder when we'll see our angsty nutjob.
Gaiken chapter 5 . 8/24/2020
Great writing as always! I love the atmosphere of your stories. It’s always so gripping. Hope you’re you’re doing well!
Seta88 chapter 5 . 8/24/2020
The test of the Snakes was interesting, at this point would Naruto still have the Toad contract, or would it be annulled. You only said that it was blocked through seals, not what happened after it, or what would happen when he got the Snakes. The beginning is funny in it's own way, as Hinata has the right idea and Ino is the naive one, not that she knows that. The relationship is tempered down with every chapter a bit further between Naruto and Orochimaru, could also only be Naruto managing his emotions better when he isn't using Kyuubis chakra at the time.
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »