Reviews for Nightfall
Duxbeli chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Nice start! Good beginning to a very promising fic, if your other work is anything to go by. Can't wait for the next installment!
njral chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Certainly an exciting chapter after a long hiatus period from this story. The concept of Naruto training to control malicious Kyuubi chakra without even trying to pacify it hasn't been explored much in most fics before, so I am excited to see how this plays out. More than that though, I'm just excited to see how the plot develops. I'd think that Naruto would be a hella lot stronger under Orochimaru's training, so his challenges will be not be a question of battle prowess, but in other areas. At least, that's the most intriguing direction you could take this story. Either way, I'm excited for what is to come.
Thunderstruck170 chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Well, after a long time...finally updated.
DJzash chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Yooooooooo! Fuck yeah! Been a long year man, hope you are staying safe. Glad to see you back in action!
crazydude13 chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
I might have to go back and reread Patriot’s Dawn, I’m having trouble remembering the plot. And I’ve always preferred Hurricane Suite, but I’m totally confusing some characters. Could’ve sworn Daisuke and the other Anbu were rom there. Unless you’re reusing characters, or they do show up in Patriot’s Dawn...either way good work!
MuffinMessiah chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Another great chapter, I expected nothing less after reading, re-reading, and re-re-re-reading Patriot's Dawn. I am so excited to see that the ball is rolling on this story. Excellent build up and explanations of general events during the time-skip. I look forward to the next chapter.
Appolaa chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
I'm really glad to see that this story is finally beginning. Patriot's Dawn and Hurricane Suite are two of my favorite fics & I'm glad to see this one taking off with a bang!
Ruiner chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Ya know, thinking about it now, I wonder if Inoichi knows the truth about Naruto's "defection" and just cannot tell Ino... It kind of seems that way. Interesting stuff.
realfan16 chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Dr. You back TT_TT finally.
Hope u gonna stay
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
This chapter does a good job of reminding us what this story is a sequel to. On a related note, I reread the prologue chapter and am unsure whether or not it's actually Naruto. On the one hand, it makes a lot more sense for it to be Orochimaru given the demonstrated power and knowledge. On the other hand, Orochimaru has yellow eyes, the prologue could be in media res—i.e., in the future compared to this chapter, and from this chapter I can see Naruto's development heading in a direction where the violet color is a misguided (in my opinion) visual indicator of his and the fox's chakra being fully melded if not their personalities.

Regardless, I look forward to more of this!
death390 chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Woo its going!
Kalstorm99 chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
cool chapter.
Rex Draconium chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
I missed this story! I'm glad you're back with it, and I hope you and your loved ones are healthy
TheEternalCalm chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
oh I can't WAIT for this story to get rolling
foxsadist712 chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
I am eager for more. Welcome back
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »