Reviews for Nightfall
Val-Vale chapter 6 . 5/29
This is great! I am looking forward to the next update. Great story, from Patriot’s Dawn to this sequel.
Ziro89 chapter 1 . 5/28
This, this is what I have been looking for in a Naruto fanfic. And I just love how you write Orochimaru, it reminds me a lot of Darth Sidious when training and talking to his apprentices.
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 6 . 5/24
i love it great. i find this fic fascinating. and very unique in its development
HardlyFlaccid chapter 6 . 5/11
Really dig this chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing how all of this goes and the lack of a timeskip really helps to flesh out Naruto's development as he trains to face the Akatsuki. I wonder how he'll react to facing Konoha nin later on.
raadshams636 chapter 6 . 5/2
update...
Suba boy chapter 6 . 4/29
Read the whole thing and it's predecessor in the last few days. You're an amazing writer dude and I hope you continue this and give your followers a new chapter soon
Mr.Heller chapter 5 . 4/26
Boruto is a fanfic too, and compared to yours, it's utter shit, you're not loosing anything by avoiding it.
Eptoide chapter 1 . 4/24
plis plis plis finish this history
Yo, where you at, man? I'm having withdraws over here.

But for real, hope you're staying healthy... and update soon ofc.
Santiago Chaves Ordonez chapter 6 . 4/17
El capítulo es perfecto cómo siempre a un que creo que sería mejor empezar a profundizar y acelerar en las habilidades de Naruto ya que de lo contrario estarías haciendo muy monótona la historia.
EinfachMia chapter 6 . 4/16
I'm really curious to were this story will go, please don't drop it
Dumby95 chapter 6 . 4/15
nice chapter,
a little sad that i caught up to the story :(

Thanks for the fic man, waiting for the update :D
Dumby95 chapter 5 . 4/13