Reviews for Nightfall
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Welcome back! Funnily enough, I was only checking if Patriot's Dawn had a sequel yet yesterday.

My first thought is: Naruto's faking it. But then I remembered, Naruto's spent three years surviving in the snake pit. I wonder what that's done to his personality, and his desperation to survive. Enough that he's become a known snake-summoner, obviously.

You modulate our attention well here, increasing tension and pace as Yuto sees more of what's around him. It makes for a really engaging first chapter. I love the choice of perspective - letting us follow somebody else's knowledge and experience of Naruto to form our own conclusions. He's a very different person in this sequel, it seems, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.

I'm not sure how much more I can say, except I like where you've started and I'm excited to see what comes next! 'Till next time!
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
I'm glad to see this sequel :)
Spartan123465 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
I’ve been waiting for this and oh man I can’t wait for more
Seta88 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Oh I waited for this it ws great, I don't have a problem with darker stuff, the darkest Naruto I read so far was Orochimaru wicked and I mean the experimenting bit about that. So you gave us a time jump for 2 years and didn't specify how his relationship with Sasuke, Kabuto or Orochimaru is at the moment. The chapter was great, he kidnapped a Genin Team of Iwa to get the Jonin and info on the middleman to Akatsuki. That you brought up the prisoner rules in the prolog is a bonus. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter already.
McNooby chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
That was great!
Ky111 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Great start and I can't wait to see how this sequel will continue and develop. Plus get more details about what's going on.

Until the next one.
Markus-Antonius chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Ooooh that’s sounds awesome
Ezylryb chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
I enjoyed the first chapter. Keep up the good work.
HD7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
I've been waiting for this sequel for a while. Great first chapter!
Tom2011 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Well Naruto definitely change.
Mr. Hide aka Hasuinna chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Alright! Expecting this to surpass the prequel. Best of luck! And hopefully despite the many real life troubles, updates are a bit fast.
NarutoManiac2400 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Caught me by surprise when you posted this Sequel! Great prolouge
AK-103 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Aw hell yes
shadowmere388 chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
I certainlt look forward to the following chapters
Ezeakel chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
Not bad for first chapter.
I keep the thrill.