Reviews for Nightfall
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 4/13
Like it

Thanks for these fic man
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/13
About summary
I feel that Patriot's Dawn's is a little akward. It is not that interesting, i skimemd a couple time over the years but didn't want to commit reading because it's not very appealing.
It looks like its going to be one of these thrope were naruto is godlike so fast, and no one else is interesting.
But Patriot's dawn is an awesome naruto fic (one of my fav with the fic' of Kenshi) , with great character development and interesting plot.
feel like it desserves more fitting summary :p
Chief8888 chapter 6 . 4/11
I absolutely loved your previous Fic Patriots Dawn as it was the best thing Ive read where Naruto Motivation is different apart from being Hokage. Overall I really enjoy the sequel, you fleshed out the characters with actual growth and motivations. Kudos to you for this fic, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Update it bruhhhhh
jamthacreator chapter 6 . 4/8
This story is amazing, I'm so excited for the next chapter! You are an amazing author, talented, gifted and skilled as well as hardworking. The prequel to this is one of the best fanfiction I have read on the site, and I have no doubt this sequel will be just as good if nit better. Keep writing, keep creating. Visualise Create Nd Manifest. Continue to be the best you can be. Your story has inspired me and my own writing. Positive Vibes, peace, love and blessings.
Nadoxx chapter 5 . 4/5
Awesome chapter, enjoy the depth of the characters.
Really excited for this! When’s the next update?
texiut chapter 6 . 3/28
I just binged Patriot's Dawn and now this, and I love it so much. It's so dark and gritty and I had multiple times where I nearly threw my phone at the wall because I was so shocked. I love it! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put into this and I'm looking forward to reading more ~
Ace1190 chapter 6 . 3/27
Can tell that this will definietly be a good one! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Amazing work, dude. I'm really excited to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
SendMeSpam chapter 6 . 3/19
Just binge read Patriot's Dawn and this. Excellent work as always. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
AG732 chapter 1 . 3/14
skip*
AG732 chapter 6 . 3/14
it would be dope if the next chapter had a time slip
Nofacedgamer chapter 6 . 3/11
cant wait for more of this awesome story
I really do hope you come back and finish, your work is amazing.
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »