Reviews for United we Stand
SHDW chapter 86 . 6/8/2021
Can we just roll out the infinity with Lord good leading it. All the while ONI is pulled by its MAC guns. I can imagine it now, with ACDC in the background.
Vulcan raven chapter 24 . 6/8/2021
damn I had a smile on my face a mile wide reading Johnson's part
Chronus1326 chapter 86 . 6/8/2021
Great chapter!
Redman117 chapter 86 . 6/8/2021
It's finally here. The Civil War that will decide the fate of humanity. Lord Hood and his Loyalists are fighting to secure humanity's future while Parangosky and ONI are doing everything in their power to lay waste to their enemies and secure victory. Here's to you Admiral. God speed.

So Lord Hood's vision for the future is sounding more and more like the System's Alliance. A federation of independent systems that share mutual military and outside interest, but are internally independent from one-another to prevent this kinda shit from happening again. Honestly not a bad idea. A controlled internal chaos, but with a guiding force to steer and protect humanity from internal/external threats. I dig it.

John Shepherd. I knew it! Damn that reveal was beautiful and sad. So the S-II are gonna finally know their last names and maybe they can begin to heal, not physically, mentally. Leading to the day they'll start to become more human. Not the almost soulless machine they are now, not to say their completely inhuman just that almost everything that makes someone an independent person with hopes and dreams has been beaten out of these child soldier's.

Next update will see how the Citadel reacts to the Human Civil War and how this internal conflict will affect the coming talks with Emperor Xytan and his regime.

To think all this is happening and the Geth are watching from the shadows.

Until next time. A loyal reader,
RedMan117
Dozerrk chapter 5 . 6/7/2021
only at chapter 6 but good job I've seen some stories were the citadel comes in and completely stomps the covenant but this is more of a brother in arms struggle together fic so far and i love it
YEEEEH chapter 86 . 6/7/2021
This is great! What a rollercoaster. I honestly expected Hood to taking power and all that, but he didn't. That was quite a turn. And him dealing with the insurrections AND striking a deal? Phew. Like Hector said, I really wasn't expecting him to be that pragmatic. It really would've been easier for him to control the entirety of the UNSC and declare martial law. I guess this is what makes him a good leader for humanity. I'm used to other fics just going that route, blame all of it on aliens or whatever. This fic has definitely a cut above the rest. Your story and All The Stars I feel have the best character.
Jinero chapter 86 . 6/7/2021
So the Chief is a Shephard? I somehow knew he would be.
Bubbleboy78 chapter 86 . 6/7/2021
Beautiful chapter as always bringing me joy when a notification popped up, taking every sec of reading begin pulled into this art form thank you.

Lord Hood as always still begin a wrinkled beautiful man
Guest chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
Does anyone else think tbe Elcore would look neat in Molnir?
The Prime Cronos chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
I was wondering when Cole would be mentioned.
Damn that escalated quickly.
Masterix chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
An excellent chapter! I do love the little snippets of news and such adds much to the world imo.
Swatguy123456 chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
Epic chapter as usual, I love this story and hope it gets fully completed.
Qrs-jg chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
Well shit, another excellent and horrific chapter. Can’t wait for the Turian Armada to sweep down on ONI!
Scarease chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
Provent evidance you got proof of Reapers and brainwashing tech to that need deeply studies with some drone to provent corruption of scientific team so to develope counter and detection methods .
RandomReader chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
A United we Stand update! And a good one, as usual!
1,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »