Reviews for United we Stand
LegionAlmond chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
Another epic chapter! And the halo birth of the human systems alliance it seems!
Monster King chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
10/10
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
Good job keep it up
KingOfSummer 245 chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
Will you be going for a federal structure with the government transforming from Earth eccentric and towards a systems Alliance. Will there be a divide between the central lifts and and those in favour of a small government with great power for independent systems and local governments.
hielomander chapter 86 . 6/6/2021
John is Shepard holy shit I love it
AvidGamer chapter 85 . 6/1/2021
Well you've done it now...somehow made me like the Spartans and John even more than I did before...
AvidGamer chapter 53 . 5/29/2021
As much as I'm enjoying this story, I can't help but feel you're going to write yourself into a corner with the amount of baddies you're setting up. The Covenant alone are enough to strain the Council/UNSC, let alone the Reapers and now the new SlipSpace extra-dimensional demon AI thing...there's going to be too much for them to handle soon and that tends to lead to Deus Ex Machina more often than not.
Still if you can pull it off, then kudos... I've just seen too many writers fall flat to be very optimistic.
Noneofit chapter 79 . 5/26/2021
He merely adopted getting big from eating bodies in a dark circular hole.

The Gravemind was born from it!
Noneofit chapter 70 . 5/26/2021
Oof Xytan is too competent though. He’ll ruin everything.
Jinero chapter 85 . 4/23/2021
I like how you wrote John 117. It showed that he cares about anyone he fights alongside with.
Guest chapter 48 . 4/22/2021
Well there is an answer to my question from earlier
Guest chapter 38 . 4/22/2021
Oh boy, didn't actually expect worship directed towards the '3'
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »