Reviews for United we Stand
Spartan chapter 85 . 4/10/2021
No doubt there would be a lot of trust issues if word of the Leviathan got out.
AncientofDayz chapter 85 . 4/7/2021
The worst part about binging long running stories is when you finally catch up to them! I’ve read your story over the course of a week now and loved every chapter of it. You are a very vivid and detailed writer, it helps me paint the scene in my mind and makes it that much more enjoyable to read. I love what you have done with putting these two universes together. I expected it to just be a mash up of the main plots but you have done something g incredibly original. The story and it’s plot is amazing, and original enough that I can’t predict what will happen next. I especially love how horrific you have made the reapers, it makes me think of dead space almost. I’m surprised Nobel 6 hasn’t been mentioned or seen at all since he’s an Oni Spartan, and I’m interested to see if shepherd ever comes up in your story. Other wise, keep it up! Loving the story.
Echo Five chapter 85 . 4/4/2021
Emile just became the Jason Todd of Master Chief.
yiggdrasill chapter 34 . 4/5/2021
Your work to expand high charity into a full living breathing city is both glorious and horrific. It shows life in the covenant, and expands on the horror of the canon flood invasion. This wasnt just a military base, it was a massive city of civilians and their families.
yiggdrasill chapter 25 . 4/5/2021
You do a great job showing the brutality of halo ground combat and the sheer tenacity of the unsc. VERY good story so far
Kurogane7 chapter 85 . 3/30/2021
As far as I can see, Kat's going to be the new Antonio Silva...which seems to be OOC for her, as she's supposed to be the intel expert on NOBLE. Then again, it was a chess game that if John didn't play, he would've lost everyone to the Reapers.

So I really don't know what to say about Kat's characterization here.
Look2021 chapter 85 . 3/28/2021
Good Chapter!
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 85 . 3/29/2021
Lol good job keep it up
AyeJimmy123 chapter 85 . 3/28/2021
Noice
KyliaQuilor chapter 85 . 3/28/2021
Well. There is so much going on here. Fuck.

I love it.
darkfinder chapter 85 . 3/28/2021
to bad that was it . find out how bad get in U.N.S.C. space .be interesting to see if they make it .
FORGEMaster chapter 85 . 3/28/2021
Can’t believe I binged this story, seriously though good work.
The Prime Cronos chapter 85 . 3/28/2021
It's Always nice and appreciated to See a chapter end on a lighter note. XD
FelipeCH98 chapter 85 . 3/27/2021
The last scene with the Moa was just perfect. The humour wasn't out of place and certainly helped in giving the characters a little break from everything they knew falling down.
Mangoose chapter 85 . 3/27/2021
Goddamn it, when Master Chief asked about the stripper pole I was reminded of a comment about him.

It went something like this: "I maintain being a 7-foot virgin so Johnson can get all the ladies. This is something me and my fellow 7-foot tall virgins can understand."

And ending the chapter with a nice, well-deserved meal was such a fine touch.
1,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »